People get confused about whether they should have a tattoo on the hairy forearm or not. Here we have picked up the 50 coolest unique forearm tattoo designs. They will suit all types of forearms and they will be liked by both males and females.
Table of Contents
Forearm Flower Tattoos
1. This bee tattoo design is more elaborated on the forearm of this beautiful lady than the previous bee tattoo you saw here.
2. If you became a father or mother recently then I am sure you will adore this tattoo design on your forearm.
3. This butterfly tattoo design will suit all genders as it is not just a beautiful butterfly but in fact a meaningful tattoo of the struggle in life.
4. This bee tattoo design might not be in the best shape but it could be improved and made better. I guess it will suit female tattoo lovers more than male tattoo lovers.
5. Forearm is the best place to have couples’ tattoos or best friends’ tattoos because you can easily show them to the world.
Religious Forearm Tattoos
6. I do not understand the meaning of this tattoo design but I think it has some religious roots and probably that is why it is inked on the forearm.
7. Even though the forearm provides a large space for tattoos but it doesn’t mean you can have only large-size tattoos. Small tattoos like this also look beautiful on the inner forearm.
8. Feather and bird tattoos are among my favorite tattoo designs and the curves of the forearm make such tattoos even more beautiful.
9. Greek tattoos are not new among tattoo lovers and the forearm is probably the second best place to have them.
10. Most people think that flower tattoo design does not suit boys but here this guy is proving it wrong. I would suggest you follow these forearm workouts for better muscle and physique.
Forearm Tattoos For Women
11. Usually arrow tattoo designs are simple and small but here is a detailed arrow tattoo on the forearm of this boy.
12. Armband tattoo designs are usually preferred on the upper arm or on the shoulder but you can have them on the forearm too.
13. You can have memorial tattoos on any part of the body but if you want to show it to the world then the forearm is the best place.
14. This cat tattoo design on the forearm could be improved and made better. They should have chosen the Siamese cat to match it up with the Ancient Egypt fashion.
15. Compass tattoo designs are rarely chosen. They are popular among navy soldiers and here is one beautiful design for you.
Forearm Cross Tattoos
16. This cross tattoo design is looking beautiful due to the beads attached to it elegantly.
17. I do not understand why this dagger tattoo design has an eye on it but overall it’s a cool-looking forearm tattoo.
18. If you like marine life then you can have a fish tattoo design and here is one in Yin Yang tattoo style.
19. The positioning and placement of a forearm tattoo can really make the tattoo look awesome or ugly. For example, this ordinary-looking name tattoo is made awesome due to its placement.
20. I liked this superhero tattoo design due to the cute LEGO joker who is hiding behind Harley Quinn. Also, the polygon design makes it even more attractive.
Forearm Name Tattoos
21. I really like tattoos that are made using geometrical symbols and signs. Here is a beautiful unicorn tattoo on the forearm made by geometrical figures.
22. If you choose a small tattoo design for the forearm then I would suggest you either choose a heart tattoo design or an arrow tattoo design.
23. This is not a dagger tattoo design but a knife tattoo design and you should have it only if you are in your twenties.
24. It may look like another ordinary lead tattoo design but if you look closer you will see the beauty of this tattoo.
25. This beautiful and colorful tattoo design seems to be inspired by rangoli designs from Indian culture.
Wolf Forearm Tattoo
26. The dagger tattoo design on the forearm of this guy is made even more beautiful by the skull hand.
27. Is this a sugar skull tattoo design or an owl tattoo or is it a devil tattoo? What do you think?
28. Gramophone design will look old but it will still look impressive. Here take a look yourself.
29. This Skull tattoo design might look offensive to some but overall I think it is a cool representation of the modern world.
30. Instead of mixing up the nail with the skull I would have modified it with a Viking sword design and it will look awesome.
Forearm Cover up Tattoos
31. You can also try a cluster of stars on your forearm. You can form them in a specific constellation or a random style like this.
32. This amazing wolf tattoo design will be hard to make but if carried out perfectly it will be one of the best tattoos of your life.
33. If you want a cover-up tattoo on your forearm then this design might suit you as it covers up most of the portion of the forearm.
34. Due to the design of this tattoo I will not recommend it to people with a thin forearm as it might cause pain to them.
35. If you are looking for a temporary inner forearm tattoo design then here is one cool idea for you.
Inner Forearm Tattoo
36. This neadle tattoo design will not suit the outer forearm as much as the inner forearm.
37. This tree tattoo design on the forearm could be decorated with quotes or strong words like ‘Believe’ or ‘Faith’.
38. Many people have claimed that tattoos on the forearm had an adverse effect on their veins. If you are in doubt then I would suggest you pick up a simple forearm tattoo design like this.
39. I bet that you will be as surprised and impressed with this beautiful wolf tattoo on your forearm as me.
40. I won’t suggest having tattoos on both forearms, but if you want a unique idea then here is one for both forearms.
Celtic Forearm Tattoos
41. Such trippy tattoo designs on the forearm would look better on skinny guys and skinny girls. Check out more Celtic tattoo designs.
42. The hand of the baby in this beautiful forearm tattoo makes it weird but it can be improved and made better.
43. If you have hairy arms then try this simple and adorable tattoo design of a cat and moon. It will suit a hairy arm.
44. This is one killer forearm tattoo design of a native American Indian. If you have Native American roots then you will love it.
45. Two unique forearm tattoo ideas would be mandala tattoos or military tattoos.
Forearm Band Tattoos
46. Most guys prefer to have full sleeve tattoo designs but I would opt for a half sleeve. Here is what a full sleeve tattoo would look like.
47. Quote tattoos are hard to choose not just because of the message that they might send but also because of their length. Here is a long quote tattoo on the forearm that is hard to read.
48. You can browse sites like Tumblr and Deviantart for beautiful drawings and you can use them as your tattoo design. Some can turn out as beautiful as this.
49. If you want to have any animal tattoo on your forearm then you can choose this pattern.
50. It is really tough to get a 3D tattoo design on the forearm due to its shape but you still can give it a try.
Outer Forearm Tattoo Ideas
51. Many people wish to have a forearm dragon tattoo. You can not have a huge dragon tattoo on your forearm. So another option is to try a sea horse or sea dragon tattoo like this.
52. If you love music then the forearm is the best place to get a music tattoo. This guy has a music note tattoo on his forearm.
53. You can also have religious symbols tattooed on your forearm. Here this guy got inked with the sacred symbol of Sikhism on his forearm.
54. In my opinion tiny tattoos on the forearm are an excellent option for both males and females. Look at this small forearm tattoo. isn’t it the cutest?