Rose is the king of flowers and therefore rose tattoos have huge popularity among tattoo lovers. While there are many rose designs, still people get confused and end up with weird and sometimes ugly look rose designs. Here we have selected 200+ amazing rose tattoos for men and women.
Table of Contents
Small Red Rose Tattoo
1. Five types of roses are very popular – Yellow rose, red rose, black rose, blue rose, and white rose. One often neglected rose is the pink rose and therefore it makes a unique tattoo option.
Rose tattoos on the side
2. A good idea would be to try a rose white ink tattoo or even better you can go for a rose gold tattoo. Golden rose design tattoos are not common and therefore they should be given preference.
3. Rose flower tattoos look even more beautiful with leaves. I would suggest you try the watercolor version if you are looking for a temporary tattoo.
4. You can ask the artist to give your tattoo an even more attractive look by using just a black and white combination. Here is a black and white rose design on the arm of this guy.
5. One beautiful fact about roses is that they come in different colors with each colored rose holding a unique meaning. Black roses are popular in particular and here is how beautiful they look tattooed.
6. Usually, people opt for one rose tattoo but if you want a large size design then one rose will look odd. You can go for a rose vine tattoo and that will look perfect on the back.
7. Rose is considered a symbol of love by many people. So it is obvious that the rose is often related to the heart. A cool idea would be to try a rose and heart mix-up tattoo just like this.
8. Artist often ignores one beautiful part of a rose and that is the stem. I particularly love long-stemmed rose designs and if you too like them then there is a design for you.
9. Many consider the rose to be a feminine tattoo but this does not stop men from getting tattooed with this beautiful flower. I would suggest males try a large size red rose dedicated to their lady love.
10. Most of my male clients ask for those rose and thorns tattoos that show masculinity. A cool masculine rose tattoo idea would be to add a hand with the rose as shown in this image. Each flower has a different and deep meaning, you can check it to learn more.
11. In my opinion the prettiest roses and vines tattoos are those that can suit any girl or boy and are medium in size. Here is a rose tattoo behind the ear of this girl that will suit anybody.
12. One tough task for an artist would be to ink a realistic rose. Most artists try to give a 3D impression so that it looks real but placement plays a vital role to give realism. Here is a great collection of 3D tattoos if you want to learn more about them.
13. If you are in the navy or any of your loved ones are in the navy then you can dedicate them a beautiful rose tattoo added with an anchor tattoo. Here is an amazing design of this mix-up.
14. Rose and clock tattoo hold deep meaning. They represent that time always moves forwards and death is inevitable. In short, such design suggests we find beauty in death.
15. Adding a pearl to your tattoo designs will not only make them more beautiful but also will give a unique meaning. It will tell that beauty cannot be caged.
16. This rose and vine tattoo design was clicked after it healed. It was made using solid black thick ink and that is why It will last longer than usual.
17. Rose compass tattoos are usually preferred by those who are in the navy or often sail across the seas. This is a symbol of hope and positivity.
18. For girls, I would strongly suggest trying rose designs as cover-up tattoos because they amazingly cover up the flaws. Here this picture is a perfect example of it.
19. You can add letters and numbers to your rose design too. One perfect example is to replace name initials in the rose stem.
20. There are many drawings and sketches of roses available online that you can choose from. I highly recommend rose drawings available on DeviantArt.
21. Even though I suggest my clients try blue rose tattoos on the upper part of the body but there are still many people who like to have rose and pearl tattoos on legs. For them here is a design to try.
22. There are many guys and girls who have tattoos that denote breakup. One commonly tried design is to show the rose tattoo with falling petals just like this.
23. If you wish to have a sleeve tattoo of a rose then I would suggest you have to try rose and vine tattoos just like this.
24. One good design would be to try a small size rose on the visible part of the body. Such tattoos would look good on the wrist or neck.
25. Rose flash tattoos are rarely tried but if you try them then I would suggest trying the blue color because it looks most attractive of all.
26. If you want to have a rose tattoo that signifies good luck then I would suggest you add a dreamcatcher tattoo design to it.
27. One movie-inspired rose design is to try rose tattoo on fingers but it will not suit on people with thin fingers. Therefore I would suggest you try them on your thumb like this.
28. If you do not have any tattoo on your back then the best design that you can try is a rose across the spine. Here is a rose tattoo on the backbone of this woman and it is dedicated to family.
29. You can make your rose design even more impressive by adding vibrant colors to it. Here the artist beautifully added black and yellow colors to it.
30. Rose tattoos are among those rare tattoo designs that will look beautiful as half-sleeve tattoos. The plus point is that a person can try them on both half sleeves and it still will look amazing.
31. Roses are a good choice for memorial tattoos. Here this guy dedicated a rose design on his chest to his wife.
32. It is hard to ink a perfect rose design idea for the foot because the shape of the foot doesn’t allow so. However, you can try an offbeat design like this.
33. If your rose tattoo design starts fading away then you can add extra designs like stem and leaves to it to make it more attractive.
34. There are very few tattoo designs that look good on hand. One perfect choice is a rose tattoo. Here is an amazing tattoo of the black rose on the hand of this boy.
35. Personally I admire rose and clock tattoos on the back neck (especially on girls) but one can also try side neck rose tattoos as shown in this image.
36. The rose petals tattoos can be linked in such a way that they give an illusion of a face. You can ask the artist to show the face of your love in rose petals.
37. The rib cage is often ignored for rose tattoos but in my opinion, it is a great place to try floral tattoos. If you opt for a rose design on the side rib cage then please have it in medium to large size.
38. Outline tattoos are not universally popular but they still have a dedicated fan following. Here is a rose outline tattoo for you to consider.
39. Couples can have matching rose with name tattoos and a unique style would be to try rose sun and moon tattoos as shown here.
40. If you want a long-lasting tattoo then opt for a black and grey rose. They will not fade away easily and you will surely fall in love with them after they heal.
41. If you wish to have a rose tattoo on your thigh then I strongly suggest you try it on the side of your thigh because it will look sexy.
42. Rose vine tattoos cannot be placed on just any part of the body. You can either try it on the back or your chest. A unique idea would be to try it on the upper shoulder like this.
43. People often dedicate rose tattoos to their loved ones. So it is common to add their names. I would suggest you add the name across the stem.
44. Many artists do not show thorns in rose tattoos. But they have a deep meaning, therefore, you should have a rose thorns tattoo instead of a rose petal tattoo.
45. My favorite place to have a rose tattoo is the wrist. If you are confused about the tattoo placement then go for a rose design on the wrist and you will never regret it.
46. Instead of opting for a complicated rose with a name tattoo, I would suggest you try a simple rose with a thorn design and they should be tried in small sizes.
47. Rose and skull tattoos are especially popular among heavy metal music lovers. So an addition that you can make to such tattoos is to either add a headphone or a gun.
48. Tiny and minimal tattoos are always attractive. This tiny version of the rose tattoo is surely going to raise a lot of eyebrows.
49. If you don’t want to try anything new then you are always welcome to try traditional rose designs like this.
50. Many couples like to have matching two rose and heart tattoos. However, the placement of these tattoos matters a lot.
Red rose tattoo designs
Rose flower tattoos
Rose tattoos on the back
Roses on arm tattoos
Rose and thorns tattoos
Dark red rose tattoo
Roses with pearls tattoo
Tattoos that go with roses
tattoo of a rose
rose and stem tattoo
tattoo roses on arm
roses tattoos for girls
rose designs for tattoos
rose flower tattoos designs
rose flower tattoo design
rose tattoos for females
rose tattoos with thorns
roses tattoos black and white
rose bud tattoo design
roses with names tattoos
roses arm sleeve tattoo
rose tattoo designs on arm
rose tattoos on shoulder
rose with names tattoos
roses with name tattoos
rose with name tattoos
rose with name tattoo
rose and vines tattoo
roses on arm tattoo
rose tattoos with names
rose tattoo with quote
rose tattoos with quotes
rose with banner tattoo
name with rose tattoo
lower back rose tattoos
rose tattoo upper arm
hearts and rose tattoos
rose and vine tattoos
rose and vines tattoos
hearts and roses tattoos
rose with vines tattoos
roses tattoos for women
rose tattoo on stomach
roses tattoo for women
hearts and roses tattoo
rose on arm tattoo
rose tattoos on neck
rose and heart tattoo
roses tattoos on thigh
roses and names tattoo
rose and hearts tattoos
heart with rose tattoos
roses tattoos on leg
rose tattoo outline designs
roses tattoo on leg
rose tattoo arm sleeve
shoulder rose tattoo designs
roses and thorn tattoos
rose and heart tatoo
rose and heart tattoos
roses and vine tattoos
roses tattoos on hip
hearts and roses tattoo designs
cross with roses tattoos
roses tattoos on stomach
flowers tattoo black and white
rose tattoos for men
roses and diamonds tattoo
rose tattoos on chest
rose tattoo for women
heart and rose tattoo
small rose tattoo on hand
heart with roses tattoos
rose and bird tattoos
diamond and rose tattoo
rose chest tattoo female
traditional rose tattoo designs
long stemmed rose tattoos
roses tattoos for guys
rose forearm tattoos for guys
rose sleeve tattoos for guys
rose tattoo for guys
cool rose designs for guys
rose arm tattoos for guys
roses tattoo designs for men
men rose tattoos black and grey
roses tattoos for men
Masculine rose designs
flower tattoo for guys
flower tattoos for men
roses half sleeve tattoo
what goes good with rose designs
roses on chest tattoo
rose sleeve tattoo designs
rose sleeve tattoos for men
rose sleeve tattoo ideas
black and gray rose
mens rose shoulder tattoo
flower tattoos for guys
black and white roses tattoo
Rose tattoo designs for men
rose hand tattoo designs
rose with ribbon tattoo
Which rose tattoo from the above photo gallery do you like the most?