Usually, Sleeve tattoos are from the upper portion of the shoulder to the end of the wrist. However, not all people admire such sleeve tattoos. Lately, there has been a huge trend of half sleeve tattoos and many people voted them better from full sleeve tattoos. Here we picked up 50 amazing sleeve tattoo designs that include half sleeve tattoos (Lower half sleeve, upper half sleeve & quarter sleeves) and full sleeve tattoos designs. These are the 50 coolest and best arm sleeve tattoos for guys –
Tribal Sleeve Tattoos
1. If you love automobiles then the best sleeve tattoo design for you would be biomechanical sleeve tattoo.
2. For girls, the best sleeve tattoo design would be flower sleeves. It would look even more beautiful with butterflies.
3. One most popular sleeve tattoo design idea is patriotic sleeves. You can either get your upper arm inked with your nation’s flag or you can use the logo of your nation’s army/navy.
4. Animated Sleeve tattoos are not so much in trend but they will look fine if you are looking for temporary tattoos.
5. The most common type of sleeve tattoo designs are flame sleeve tattoos. Yes they are pretty old school but still they are among most attractive sleeve tattoo patterns.
net suit neck design images
Japanese Sleeve Tattoos
6. While many girls opt for flower sleeve tattoos, I would recommend you to try flower vine tattoo design on sleeves.
7. Apart from Butterfly tattoos on sleeves, girls can also try hummingbird sleeve tattoos and trust me they will look pretty neat.
8. Here is a beautiful lighthouse tattoo design that is inked in the style of a memorial tattoo on sleeve.
9. Colorful tattooson sleeve will not fade away as quickly as on other body parts but still I would not advise them.
10. If you are a huge fan of Pirates of the Caribbean film then you will surely love this pirate ship tattoo design on the sleeve.
small back of neck tattoos for females
Arm Sleeve Tattoos
11. You can also try quote tattoo design on sleeve but the problem is that long quote will look ugly and short quotes won’t cover up whole sleeve. The solution is that you can have a simple design added to your quote tattoo.
12. Many boys love to have girl portrait tattoo designs and the most amazing style would be one that starts from the top shoulder and covers the whole sleeve.
13. Many people get attracted to tribal sleeve tattoo design and the most popular among them are Egyptian sleeve tattoos and maori sleeve tattoos.
14. Girls can use Henna or Mehandi for sleeve tattoo designs. They are good for temporary tattoos and they are eco-friendly too.
15. Instead of going for upper half sleeve tattoo you can try lower half sleeve tattoo design. It will look good if you have thick forearms.
Skull Sleeve Tattoos
16. This is a small snake sleeve tattoo but a good idea would be to have a big snake (Anaconda or Python) tattoo inked on the sleeves.
17. The four horsemen of Apocalypse are not very popular in tattoo community but if you admire them then sleeve is best place to have them.
18. Cross tattoos are popular but they are not opted for sleeve tattoos. Only an experienced tattoo artist can make cross sleeve tattoos.
19. It is rarely that a person get sleeve tattoo on just one sleeve. Most sleeve tattoo are for both sleeves.
20. You can ink your sleeve in a pattern that it looks like a skin of a particular animal such as snake or leopard.
Best Sleeve Tattoos
21. God tattoos are mostly recommended for chest but you can also have them on sleeves.
22. If you are a patriotic person then you can try a national animal or bird tattoo design on sleeve such as this bald eagle tattoo looks majestic.
23. If you know an experienced tattoo artist then you should ask him to ink a complex tattoo design on sleeve just like this.
24. Elephant are huge animals and that is why you can try them on sleeves or on chest.
25. If you are a music loving person then you should try musical notes on sleeves. In fact, a musical symphony would look amazing.
Flower Sleeve Tattoos
26. Medieval warriors used to wear extra strong armours. You can have a sleeve tattoo design inspired from their armours.
27. Instead of inking your whole arm with tattoos you can opt for a design that occupy less space on sleeves.
28. Sleeves and back shoulder are best angel wings tattoos. Here are angel wings tattoos on the sleeves of this boy.
29. Fish tattoos also look good on sleeves but you should opt for koi fish as they are amazingly beautiful.
30. Flying birds are among popular tattoo design. While many people opt for two or three flying birds on chest, back or foot, I would recommend you to have a dozen flying birds inked on your sleeves.
Full Sleeve Tattoos
31. If you are a person who loves to travel then you can ink famous monuments or structures that you have seen in real life.
32. This beautiful sleeve tattoo design on girl is inspired from the queen of hearts. Look Closer.
33. Girls can also try jewellery tattoo design on sleeves. For example here is a arm band jewellery tattoo on sleeve.
34. If you are looking for a cover-up tattoo design on sleeve then here is one for you. The wearer has multiple tattoos framed into just one shot.
35. If you are a huge fan of any superhero or superheroine then you can get their portraits inked on your sleeve.
Forearm Sleeve Tattoos
36. Geisha tattoo designs are very popular among middle aged males. You can try geisha tattoos on sleeves.
37. You can also have portrait tattoo of your favourite video game inked on your sleeves.
38. Dreamcatcher tattoo design are considered extremely lucky and they best position to have them is considered on sleeves.
39. Here is another unique idea for lower sleeve tattoo design.
40. Hourglass tattoo designs are not much popular. If you are looking for unique tattoo design then they are good option.
Cool Sleeve Tattoos
41. Not many tattoo artists come up with such brilliant sleeve tattoos. This fox tattoo seems to be inspired from Guardians of the Galaxy or Star Trek.
42. One needs a very good imagination to come up with such brilliant sleeve tattoo design. It shows the freedom and desires in just one tattoo.
43. The cut tribal tattoos or knife tribal sleeves are among the most popular tribal sleeve tattoos among men and women.
44. This girl portrait tattoo design seems to be inspired from a 16th century British lady.
45. As I said earlier, quote tattoo design on sleeves will look odd. Here is how a quote tattoo on sleeve would look like.
Rose Sleeve Tattoos
46. You can also follow the tattoo design of Dwayne The Rock Johnson. He has a sleeve tattoo that extends up to chest.
47. Star tattoo design on sleeves would suit more on girls than on boys.
48. There are many different variations of wolf tattoos and I have to admit wolf tattoos looks amazing on sleeves.
49. This phoenix tattoo design is neatly done and that is why it suits sleeve.
50. Tinkerbell is the most popular design among fairy tattoos and it will surely look good on upper sleeves.
Which Sleeve tattoo design you liked the most?