If you are thinking of getting a tattoo on the back of the neck then I must warn you that Back neck tattoos hurt a lot. You surely have to bear a good amount of paint for the back of the neck tattoos. Only beautiful and meaningful tattoos deserve such pain. Here are 200+ pictures of the cute back-of-the-neck tattoos for women with meaning.
Back of the Neck Tattoos for Women
1. The Placement of back tattoos matters a lot and if you want your neck to be tattooed too then expand the back tattoo up to the upper neck.
Tattoos for women on the back
2. You can either have a quote tattoo on the back of your neck or you can go for a good design. Don’t do both. It will be difficult to cover up.
3. The butterfly is the most obvious choice for the back of the neck tattoos for women.
4. It is not exactly the back of the neck tattoo but the design is attractive and if your artists can draw the mini version of this tattoo design then it would look wonderful. You can always choose from one of these Om tattoo designs.
5. Here is a simple bow and anchor tattoo design on the back neck of this lady. It is easy to hide behind your hair.
6. Tattoos on the back of the neck require extra care because they are more open to pollution and water, which can fade the color and design of the tattoo.
7. In my experience this back neck tattoo would easily fade away because the tattoo was made using light ink.
8. It is hard to get a good quote tattooed on the back of the neck because the area is less and if the quote is big.
9. This is a unique idea for the back of the neck tattoo because it will not hurt much and it is meaningful.
10. I do not understand the logic behind barcode tattoo placement on the back of the neck. If you like such designs then do not opt neck for it as it will hurt a lot and most people won’t understand the reason behind this kind of tattoo. The tribal tattoos will be better than this meaningless tattoo design.
11. In my opinion small back neck tattoos look better compared to large back neck tattoos because of the size. Here is a cute back neck tattoo design.
12. I am not able to read the tattoo meaning exactly but this is the best place for a secret tattoo as it will hide behind the hairline.
13. Butterfly tattoo designs are common but if you are having it on your neck then add a ribbon to it.
14. Another unique idea would be to have name initials tattooed on the back of the neck.
15. If you want a large tattoo on the back of the neck then you surely have to expand the tattoo on the full-back.
16. The most popular tattoo design for the back of the neck is a cross tattoo. A simple cross tattoo will look way more beautiful.
17. Here is a beautiful 3D ribbon tattoo design on the back of the neck of this girl. You can also explore more 3D tattoo designs.
18. I would not suggest you have an animal tattoo design on the back of the neck because it will occupy a large space.
19. From the look of it, I can say that this back of neck tattoo was quite painful. It is a religious tattoo with the word ‘Om’ on it along with the quote ‘Parama Moksha’.
20. Back-of-the-neck tattoos are popular among girls but guys like to have tattoos on their necks too. Here is a unique star tattoo design with an Illuminati eye.
21. Lower back neck tattoos are more popular among girls as they are easy to hide.
22. I would not recommend such tattoos. It needs a brave soul to embrace such tattoo designs and walk proudly in public.
23. You don’t need to have just Black and White tattoos on the back of the neck. Play with the colors and you might end up with the most beautiful tattoo on your body.
24. Flower tattoos are the second most popular tattoo design among girls for the back neck.
25. Mandala tattoos are not easy to be inked on the Back of the neck. Only an experienced tattoo artist can ink Mandala tattoos on the back neck.
26. If you want to make your moon tattoo look more meaningful then have it on the back of the neck. A Moon tattoo on the back of the neck will have deep meaning. it will represent beauty.
27. Go Offbeat. Instead of opting for simple animal tattoos on the back of the neck, you can have weird goat tattoos. Is this Sister Abigail of Wyatt’s family?
28. Isn’t this the cutest back neck tattoo ever? This tattoo design was borrowed from Tumblr.
29. Infinity tattoo designs are best suited behind the neck but they are not very popular designs now.
30. Another favorite candidate for the back of the neck tattoo is a dragonfly. Here is a beautiful dragonfly back neck tattoo.
31. Japanese, Chinese and Korean symbols are also popular options for back neck tattoos.
32. A cool idea would be to have king and queen crown tattoos inked on the back of the neck. Obviously, such tattoos are meant for couples.
33. If you are ready for the pain of back neck tattoos then make sure it is worth it. Here is an amazing heart and lock tattoo design on the back of the neck. I bet the key tattoo is on the back neck of her partner.
34. If you are opting for a full neck tattoo then surely you will have some part of it on the back of your neck as well. Here is a necklace tattoo design that extends to the back neck.
35. Although cupid tattoos are not very popular but they make a good temporary tattoo design. You can try an angel tattoo design on your neck as well, they will look good too.
36. Om is the word of God according to Hinduism. It carries a lot of value and that is why it makes a good option for the back neck tattoo.
37. I would not suggest you an owl design for a back neck tattoo. But, if the owl is as cute as this then go ahead with it.
38. It is hard to design a flower tattoo on the back neck due to the curve of the neck but an experienced tattoo artist can do wonders.
39. Angelina Jolie started a trend of Longitude Latitude tattoos. Back Neck is surely the best place for such geographical coordinates tattoos.
40. You don’t need to have large size flower tattoo. A small flower tattoo design would suffice on the back of the neck.
41. I don’t understand the meaning of the central design of this heart tattoo. You can tell us in the comments about the true meaning of this simple tattoo design.
42. Sun tattoos are rare. That is why they will look impressive on the back of the neck.
43. Bird tattoos are very common. So here is a picture of a flying bird tattoo design on the back of the neck.
44. Roses are the favorite flowers of millions of people globally. You can have a rose neck tattoo designed and it will go well on the side of the neck too.
45. Although black and white back neck tattoos will look marvelous if you want to play with colors then do it on flower tattoos.
46. Small star tattoo design on the back of the neck will look good.
47. This tattoo design was made impressive due to its 3d touch. It looks like a red button inside the sun.
48. You can have a long tattoo design that starts from your upper back neck and goes way down to the lower back.
49. This is a unique tattoo design of snakes overlapping each other in the yin yang style (and then messing it up).
50. Here is a beautiful cross tattoo design on the back neck along with angel wings.