People are often looking for unique ways to deliver good messages to people. Tattoos have a long-lasting impression and therefore many global warming enthusiasts use this tactic to send a message of wildlife and nature conservation.
This is the reason why tree tattoos are getting popular lately. To send a positive message you surely need to have a good tree tattoo design. Here we have selected 50 amazing tree tattoos that can change the point of view of people regarding climate change and global warming –
Palm Tree Tattoos
1. There are thousands of tree species and you might get confused about which tree type you should get tattooed. I would suggest you pick one that you have either planted or spent your childhood with.
2. Generally, Palm tree tattoos are way more popular than any other tree tattoos because palm trees are found on the beach and people love beaches.
3. A good tree tattoo idea would be to show the ill effects caused by a human on nature. Here is a design where half the tree is shown green while the other half is grey.
4. Tree tattoos can also be a good memorial tattoo. Consider yourself lucky if your parents taught you to plant trees and even planted one with you. You can get the tree species inked on your body.
5. Another cool tree tattoo idea would be to mix up a tree tattoo design along with the wildlife animal that you consider to be important. Here is a mix up of tree and bear tattoo design.
knitting tattoos designs
Small Tree Tattoos
6. Trees are a house of many bird species so a cool tree tattoo idea would be to show birds either sitting on it or just flying around it.
7. Tree tattoos can also be done in gothic style. All you have to do is to show a full moon behind the tree along night birds like an owl or even vulture.
8. Usually people opt green color for tree tattoos but you can also go for thick black ink like this for your tree tattoo design.
9. Only a creative tattoo artist can come up with such a beautiful and brilliant tree tattoo design. Here the artist modified the yin yang sign and added a tree inside. On one side is a birdcage and on the other side is flying birds thus showing the balance of good and bad.
10. You can also add symbols and signs that are used for wildlife conservation and climate conservation in your tree tattoo design.Do you know about these benefits of trees that are not only good for humans but other animals too.
country girl tattoo designs
Pine Tree Tattoos
11. A very simple yet heart touching tree tattoo idea would be to opt for any kind of tree tattoo but fill it up with watercolour such as this.
12. Trees are alive too and we should not cut them for our selfish purposes. Here is an animated tree tattoo design that shows this.
13. Different species of tree tattoos will have different meaning but one common message that could be conveyed through all is to save plants and save the planet.
14. Many tree species are considered sacred in various religions. You can have religious symbol added to your tree tattoo design like this.
15. It is not necessary for you to opt for just one particular tree species. You can have a tree tattoo design of multiple tree species as this.
Willow Tree Tattoo
16. Many people use the ashes of late family members to grow trees. If you have done something like this then you surely get a memorial tree tattoo design.
17. Mostly tree tattoo designs are black and white but you can opt for colored tree tattoo designs too and it need not have to be green color.
18. Kids love to have a treehouse. If you ever build a treehouse with your parents then you surely would admire this detailed treehouse tattoo design on the thigh of this girl.
19. Tree tattoos will look even more beautiful with powerful quotes. You can add quotes that send message regarding pollution and climate change.
20. Instead of opting for just one tree tattoo design you can also show a forest. Here is a forest tattoo design consisting of oak trees.
Tree Of Life Tattoos
21. Trees changes color in various seasons and it can go from all green to orange to gray to white (covered in snow). You can show the effects of seasons in your tree tattoo design.
22. You don’t have to go for a detailed and life-like tree tattoo design. A sweet, simple and small size tree tattoo design like this will also look beautiful.
23. Many artists suggest adding mountains and rivers to your tree tattoo design so that the tattoo can get a realistic look. Here is a tree mountain tattoo design for you to consider.
24. If you want tree tattoo on a larger body part like back or chest then you should pick tree species like Banyan. These trees are huge and will look amazing on back.
25. The beauty of this tree tattoo design on the back of this lady lies in the fact that the tattoo artist added pink-colored flowers to a tree that shed down. It sends a message of hope and positivity.
Cherry Blossom Tattoo
26. The forearm is also a good place to have tree tattoos but instead of opting for trees with the huge stem you should opt for trees with thin stems and fewer branches.
27. Oak tree tattoos are very popular in the tattoo community. Most people opt for green oak tattoos but a shed oak tree will also look good.
28. Even though people opt for large size tree tattoos you can have small and tiny tree tattoos like this too.
29. One beautiful fact about tree tattoos is that you can add them to other tattoo designs too and they will perfectly mix up with them. For example here is a tree tattoo design mixed up with a bracelet tattoo.
30. A good combination would be tree and moon tattoo design but remember to pick up full moon for such designs.
Oak Tree Tattoo
31. There are many beautiful drawings and paintings of trees that can be adapted for tattooing. Here is one that seems to be inspired from Lord of the Rings books.
32. Tree tattoos can also be given a scary touch. For example, this tree tattoo design on the forearm of this boy has a weird stem and is an an odd shape.
33. Pine tree tattoos are also good option. They can be tried either on arm or on back like this.
34. A creative tree tattoo idea would be to show a tree inside a globe and it will have a deep meaning. It will represent that earth is nothing without trees.
35. You can also show a human portrait along with tree tattoos to show that how much we neglect the importance of trees in out life.
Tree and Moon Tattoo
36. If you want to show a shed treed then pick up oak tree because it has a long lasting impression.
37. You can also try Christmas tree tattoos and for this, you have to add the lightning and gifts around the tree. You can add reminders and Santa Clause too.
38. You can search about long living tree species such as Redwood trees and pick up a design for that particular species.
39. A landscape tattoo design is incomplete without trees. If you opt for a landscape tattoo design then add a mountain, a river and a pine tree.
40. Even though tree tattoos are not popular among siblings but still if you and your brother care for our mother earth and want to send a powerful message to society then you can try a matching tree tattoo design.
Bodhi Tree Tattoos
41. There is no need to go for tiny tree tattoo designs because such tattoos will be confusing. Instead you can opt for a leaf tattoo design. Here is a tiny tree tattoo on the finger of this woman.
42. I would not suggest you have such huge tree tattoo design on your full back but for temporary tattoo designs, this one is the best.
43. If you want to show colorful leaves on your tree tattoo then I would suggest you use pastel colors as it will make your tattoo more lively.
44. Here is another variation of gothic tree tattoo design where the artist made multiple tree tattoos along with a full moon and few flying birds.
45. Tree tattoos are not ideally suggested as cover up tattoos but they can be used to cover up a small part of the body. You can opt for tree sleeve tattoos like this.
Celtic Tree of Life Tattoo
46. Placement of tree tattoos can really give the tattoo a unique look. For example here is a tree tattoo on the hand of a boy and the branches are spread all over the palm.
47. There are many temporary tree tattoos available online that you can choose from. I would suggest to opt for a watercolour tree tattoo.
48. Is there a hidden meaning for this weird tree tattoo design on the rib cage of this boy? What do you think?
49. If you are a budding tattoo artist then you can try a watercolour tree tattoo design like this on the wrist.
50. One very strong message that you can send with your tree tattoo design is that human beings should never be arrogant because even trees bend down to give shelter to more lives.
Why would you like to have a tree tattoo on your body?