Knitting tattoos are popular among women who love art and craft. Knitting is a favorite hobby of millions of women all around the world and many of them prefer to have tattoos that show their love for knitting. So we selected 50 very beautiful and awesome knitting themed tattoos for women. Here are 50 must-try tattoos for knitters –
Knitting Tattoos Ideas
1. Your knitting yarn tattoo does not have to be neat. You can show a realistic yarn tattoo which will be messed up.
2. Knitting tattoos can be opted on forearm only if you are not shy to show them off to anyone.
3. If you love knitting then a cool tattoo idea would be to get the yarn tattoo in the shape of heart just like this.
4. You can ask your tattoo artist to give your yarn tattoo a 3D look. Here is a 3D style knitting yarn tattoo.
5. Another unique style of knitting tattoos is to show your favorite bird weaving sweaters using the knit like this.
roman numerals tattoo fonts
6. You can add a knitting related quote in your tattoo design. Of course, it would be funny and viewers will have a good laugh.
7. Here is how a pastel knitting tattoo design would look like. Even though there are multiple colors in this tattoo design yet it looks incomplete due to errors in detail.
8. One thing that you can do is add a knit in the style of flower on your yarn tattoo design just like this.
9. You can make your knitting yarn tattoo design even more attractive by adding tattoos of your favorite flowers like this.
10. Knitting tattoos are girly and feminine and you can give them even more girly look by adding a cute looking animal like this. Beginners can follow this guide to learn knitting step by step.
tatuajes tumblr png para mujeres
knitting tattoo designs
11. Here is a beautiful knitting yarn tattoo design that is tattooed in the style of DNA structure.
12. I guess many knit lovers will agree with this quote. You can also try a similar quote tattoo inked just above your yarn tattoo.
13. Instead of opting for a large size knitting tattoo you can try a small knitting tattoo like this and that too inked in the shape of a heart.
14. You can get creative with the shape of your yarn ball in knitting tattoos. Here is a yarn ball inked like a snake.
15. The coloring is important in yarn and knitting tattoos. So I would recommend you to pick up your favorite color for yarn tattoos.
16. If you get a yarn tattoo in the shape of heart then do not let the thread falling here and there.
17. You also have a choice to show the number of knits in your yarn tattoo. Ideally, two knits will look good.
18. This pastel yarn tattoo design may not last long but it will surely leave a long lasting impression in the mind of people.
19. Instead of placing your quote just above your yarn tattoo I would advise you to get it inked below the yarn ball like this.
20. A creative approach for yarn tattoos would be to show an animal outline tattoo but made up by using the thread of the yarn just as shown in this picture.
small knitting tattoo
21. If you really want your knitting tattoo to be the best tattoo on your body then you must have it inked in a 3D style thereby giving unique look as shown here.
22. You can have a simple yarn tattoo design in medium size and that too without the knits just like this.
23. Knitting tattoos are good options for memorial tattoos and you can have an angel ring placed over the head of knitting with the name of your loved written below.
24. This is a Japanese knit tattoo design where the knits are also shown as if they are mini swords for fighting.
25. Instead of inking the yarn ball in the shape of heart you can try a unique idea of modifying the knits in the style of heart like this.
26. If you are dedicating your knitting tattoo to your mother or grandmother then I would suggest you get it in the shape of a heart and red color.
27. Honestly, this looks less like a yarn ball and more like a broomstick. What do you think?
28. You can take your knitting tattoo design one step ahead by adding all the necessary instruments required for knitting in your tattoo design.
29. Women usually knit sweaters for their kids and grandchildren. So how about getting a knitting tattoo where the yarn is shaped like a sweater.
30. Here the artist beautifully added daisy flower tattoos in the background of this yarn tattoo. It looks amazing due to the addition of scissors too.
knitting pattern tattoo
31. You can also have a half sleeve knitting tattoo design and for this all you have to do is make long size knits in your tattoo design.
32. To be honest, small size knitting and yarn tattoos look way more beautiful than large knitting tattoos. Don’t you think so?
33. The wrist is one of the best places to get knitting tattoos but one problem is that you have to compromise with the size of your tattoo.
34. Sisters can have matching knitting tattoos. All that they have to is try two or three small size yarn tattoos and color them accordingly.
35. If you wish to write a word or quote on your yarn tattoo then I would recommend you to choose a fitting font for it.
36. This yarn tattoo design is ironical because it shows a heart shaped yarn being stabbed by two knits.
37. If you already have a tattoo on your wrist, forearm or sleeve then do not try knitting tattoo near it or otherwise, both tattoos will look odd.
38. Instead of writing a quote or your loved ones’ name you can also opt for other words. It would be cool if they are made using yarn thread.
39. Your word or quote tattoo should not fall out of place with your yarn tattoo design so make sure you choose a good font.
40. You can try a yarn tattoo design on your forearm and let the thread fall across your forearm up to your wrist.
sewing tattoo ideas
41. If you add an animal or bird tattoo with your yarn tattoo design then please get the knits inked carefully. Don’t get a finished version like this where the knit seems to be holing across the bird.
42. The font selection of this quote tattoo along with the coloring of this yarn tattoo is absolutely perfect and I highly recommend it.
43. Instead of writing ‘MOM’ or ‘GRANDMOTHER’ in your yarn tattoo you can ink their names and it will look good too.
44. If you use the same thread of the yearn to write a word or name in your yarn tattoo then make sure the color is not different or otherwise it will look dull.
45. If your yarn tattoo design starts fading away then use watercolours or pastel colors to restyle it like this.
46. Boys too can try yarn tattoos but they should write the name of their mother or grandmother along with the knitting tattoo.
47. Yarn tattoo or knitting tattoos are bad choices for cover up tattoos so do not opt them if you are looking for a cover up tattoo design.
48. Yarn tattoos are colorful so if you have them on visible body parts then there are high chances that they will fade away quickly.
49. In my opinion you should try a temporary knitting tattoo design like this before opting for a permanent tattoo.
50. You will find a lot of drawings of knitting tattoos on sites like pinterest, tumblr and deviantart.
So Which Knitting tattoo design from the above photo gallery you liked the most?