Cherry Blossom tattoos are not only popular Japanese tattoo style but also one of the most symbolic and meaningful tattoos. Cherry blossom is known for its full blooming. In Japanese culture, they hold a special place. Cherry blossom shows the short and unpredictable nature of life. Those who believe in karma and destiny must try cherry blossom tattoos. Here are 251 cherry blossom tattoos for men and women –
Tribal Cherry Blossom Tattoos Ideas
cherry blossom tattoo on shoulder
cherry blossom tattoo on thigh
cherry blossom tattoo on foot
1. Here is a beautiful watercolour cherry blossom tattoo but let me warn you only experienced tattoo artist can pull this off.
cherry blossom tree tattoo drawing
japanese cherry blossom tree tattoo meaning
cherry blossom tattoo hip
2. As cherry blossom tattoos are symbolic to short nature of life so it would be meaningful to add joy to them such as butterflies. Here are cherry blossom and butterfly tattoo.
3. While cherry blossom is colorful flowers yet you can try a black and grey cherry blossom tattoo to make it even more meaningful.
4. You can also have matching cherry blossom branch tattoos with your significant other. In fact, a unique idea would divide the branch equally among both of you.
5. Cherry blossom represents love and life. So it would be meaningful to show a heart of diamond it thereby representing endless love.
6. Small and minimal tattoos are my favourite. Here is a minimal cherry blossom tattoo on the forearm of this girl.
7. Showing a crow along with your cherry blossom tattoo will show that you have a fighting nature and you ain’t afraid of no ghosts (Who you gonna call?).
8. The branch of cherry blossom represents all the relations we make in our life. A cool idea would be to have matching cherry blossom tattoo with your siblings.
9. Over the shoulder is the perfect place to try cherry blossom tattoos this is because you get space to branch out your cherry blossom. You can even show colorful butterflies with it.
10. Small size cherry blossom flower tattoos can be really attractive. Here is a small cherry blossom tattoo behind the ear. There are many interesting facts about cherry blossom that you should know.
11. Girls can try a large size cherry blossom vine tattoo on their full back or even on chest. It can be made even more impressive by trying different colors.
12. You can add the name of your loved ones to your cherry blossom tattoo. You can even add a two-word quote like this.
13. A cherry blossom outline tattoo won’t look as attractive as colourful cherry blossom flowers but it surely has its own grace and charm.
14. There are many different kinds of flower tattoos that you can try from but a simple cherry blossom tattoo will show your seriousness toward life.
15. The foot is often neglected by most tattoo lovers because you can try only a few designs on this body part. Cherry blossom tattoo is one among them.
16. You can have a cherry blossom tattoo leg and that too in one color (such as orange here).
17. I must say that the cherry blossom tattoo on the rib of this girl is not as beautiful as the girl herself.
18. If you try cherry blossom tattoo on the shoulder then I would suggest you try on both shoulders instead of just one.
19. This beautiful watercolour cherry blossom tattoo on the side of this girl won’t last long but it still is attractive.
20. You can make your cherry blossom tattoo even more girly by adding a beautiful black cat to it.
21. If you opt for cherry blossom sleeve tattoos then make sure to have a colourful one because black and grey won’t look much impressive. They are only suitable in Chinese tattoo designs.
22. Here is a cherry blossom outline tattoo. Judge for yourself – Do you find this black and white cherry blossom tattoo attractive?
23. You do not need to have a huge vine of cherry blossom flowers. In fact, a pair of cherry blossom tattoo like this would look amazing.
24. You can make your cherry blossom tattoo designs even more impressive by adding flying birds (swallow) to it.
25. I don’t know why the artist added a skull (and that too in yellow color) to this tattoo design but overall it’s a cool tattoo.
26. Cherry blossom tattoo holds a special meaning as it represent the destiny and karma of life.
27. While cherry blossom tattoo is mainly popular among women but men too can try them as decorative tattoos.
28. Cherry Blossom tattoos are associated with the vast Japanese tattoo culture so it would only be meaningful to add a samurai to it.
29. Along with the cherry blossom tattoo you can add other Japanese pop culture elements. Such as this artist added koi fish to its design.
30. Horse shoe is considered lucky in many cultures. Cherry blossom is also considered lucky. Why not add both in your tattoo design?
31. Along with your cherry blossom flower vine you can show beautiful birds. Try watercolour birds as they will look amazingly gorgeous.
32. Hand is an unusual place to try tattoo but cherry blossom tattoos sits perfectly on hand.
33. Japanese schools and offices have cherry blossom trees planted in their compounds. Here is a beautiful cherry blossom tree tattoo.
34. If you are a fan of harry potter series then a cool idea would be to add an owl to your cherry blossom tree tattoo.
35. If you can read or write Japanese then a cool idea would be to add a Japanese quote to your cherry blossom tattoo design.
36. This black and grey cherry blossom tattoo design is perfectly placed and surely can be an eye candy to viewers.
37. Cherry blossom vines blooms like cloud and you should show this in your cherry blossom vines tattoos.
38. Chinese culture does not give as much importance to cherry blossom as Japanese but they too have wide variety of cherry blossom flowers.
39. If you are a fan of Japanese anime then you can show your favorite anime character wearing cherry blossom necklace.
40. Pink is the most common color used in japanese cherry blossom tattoos.
41. You can show Japanese geisha in your cherry blossom tree tattoos. It won’t cultural apparition. They would look great on collar bone as well.
42. The use of white ink can make the cherry blossom tattoo not only last long but also stay amazingly beautiful.
43. This is a Chinese quote added to Japanese cherry blossom tattoo. You must know the difference between Chinese and Japanese language if you are trying their tattoos.
44. If you show full blooming flowers of cherry blossom then this means you want to show that you are at the prime of your life.
45. Here is a beautiful mix up tattoo that shows the blend of a cherry blossom in the body of a cat.
46. Small cherry blossom tattoos would look beautiful either behind the ear or on fingers.
47. Whether small or large I would always suggest you opt for colorful cherry blossom flowers because black and grey would look dull.
48. This elaborated cherry blossom tree tattoo would have looked more beautiful if appropriate colors were added to it.
49. You can add cherry blossom tattoo to any other tattoo design. For example here is a cherry blossom tattoo with peacock.
50. Here is a unique tattoo idea that shows a lipstick with a cherry blossom flower.
51. Another cool idea would be add a dangerous animal such as lion or tiger to your cherry blossom tattoo.
skull and cherry blossom tattoo
cherry blossom tattoo sketch
cherry blossom tree tattoo men
chinese cherry blossom tattoo meaning
cherry blossom small tattoo
cherry blossom tattoo stencils
cherry blossom tattoo pinterest
japanese cherry blossom tattoo pics
japanese cherry blossom shoulder tattoo
cherry blossom tattoo leg
purple cherry blossom tattoo
chinese cherry blossom tree tattoo
owl and cherry blossom tattoo
meaning of a cherry blossom tattoo
cherry blossom tattoo behind ear
male cherry blossom tattoo
japanese tattoo cherry blossom
japanese cherry blossom tattoo sleeve
cherry blossom family tree tattoo
cherry blossom tattoo meaning symbolism
cherry blossom tattoo man
Chinese Cherry Blossom Tattoo