Arm Tattoos for Women
41. You do not have to try a full back tattoo design. I would recommend you to try a geometrical flower tattoo on your upper back like this.
42. If you love music then a cool tattoo idea would be to try a music inspired tattoo on your body. Try headphone tattoo if you love listening to music or a mic tattoo if you love singing.
43. The most beautiful tattoo design that you can have on your thigh is garter tattoo. But if you wish to have any other designs then try tribal patterns.
44. If you wish to have a tattoo that describes your hobbies then have it small or tiny size. Let people observe them and deduce their meaning, instead of you running around like an open book.
45. This tree tattoo design can be improved by making it a standing tree. This is why I say placement is important in tattoos. Try a tree tattoo design on your lower back that expands on your whole back.
46. When geometry and tribal patterns mixes a new kind of beauty evolves. Here is a really beautiful example of such tribal tattoos.
47. You won’t believe how many female clients ask for under chest tattoos. The best design is to try a half moon in tribal pattern.
48. When it comes to unique tattoos most artists run out of inspiration. I would suggest you to think out of the box and imagine normal tattoo designs in unusual situations.
49. Dandelion tattoos also have fan following among tattoo lovers. I prefer dandelion tattoos on upper arm like this.
50. Here is a tiny rose tattoo tattooed on the side of the wrist. It would look even better if it matches with your husband or boyfriend.