Let’s be honest that many girls try weird try tattoos in their younger days. However, women upon maturity often ask for tattoos that have deep symbolic meaning. This photo gallery includes 50 such meaningful tattoos for women.
Let me clear you that some tattoos are exchangeable which means that you can have them on any other body part instead of the one shown in photo. I would suggest you to discuss with your friends and s.o. before getting tattooed. Here are 50 best tattoos for women with meaning –
Shoulder Tattoos for Women
1. Lots of my female clients ask for 3d tattoos. But not every artist can pull off cool 3d tattoos for women. I urge all female clients to first fix their design and then find a suitable artist to ink it on your body.
2. Anchor tattoos have deep meaning for women. They represent faith and bonding. Sisters can have matching anchor tattoos that will represent how deeply they trust each other and support each other.
3. Ankle tattoos are more popular among women than men. If you want to have a ankle tattoo then try a half moon tattoo design in the style of a jewellery.
4. Personally I find female portrait tattoos more attractive on women than on men. Here is a medusa tattoo inked on the arm of this beautiful lady.
5. Try a hummingbird tattoos. They represent dedication and hard work. Here is an awesome hummingbird tattoo design on the rib cage of this woman.
6. Not every girl try full back tattoos but those who do I always recommend to try tribal tattoo design on full back. Here is a Hindu culture inspired tribal tattoo on the back of this woman.
7. Dreamcatcher are said to bring good luck. It is believed that they scare away nightmares and make your good dreams possible in reality. Therefore many men and women opt for dreamcatcher tattoos. Here is a beautiful dreamcatcher tattoo on the thigh of this woman.
8. Flower is the most common tattoo design opted by women but it can be made unique by adapting various forms. For example if you consider yourself as a dangerous women then add a snake to your flower vine tattoo like this.
9. Hourglass is also a meaningful tattoo which suggest that time is always flowing, so one should move on along with it. Such tattoos would look good on calf.
10. Even though celtic tattoos are popular among but they are not men only tattoos. Women too can rock celtic tattoos and one very cool design is the celtic pattern tattoo.