One of the easiest tattoo designs that you can try is the Geometric tattoo designs. Although there are many geometric tattoos that can only be made by an experienced tattoo artist most of them are easy to make designs. If you are a tattoo artist who is learning designing tattoos then you should start from easy geometrical shapes. Here we have chosen 50 minimalist geometric tattoos for men and women –
Small Geometric Tattoos
1. This is a mix up tattoo design of a giraffe and flowers. The tattoo artist added various flowers in style to make it look like a giraffe.
sacred geometry neck tattoo
2. This geometric tattoo is inspired by Indian rangoli designs. In my opinion, just one design was enough.
sacred geometry tattoo artist
3. Geometric shapes can also be included in a portrait tattoo design such as this.
best geometric tattoo artists
4. If you really want a very simple geometric tattoo then I think you should try this beautiful cube tattoo design.
triangle with line through it tattoo
5. Geometric symmetry is in every part of nature. Here is a perfect flower tattoo design in exact geometric shapes.
nautical compass tattoo meaning
Geometric Nature Tattoos
6. Can you guess which tattoo design is this? It is an arrow tattoo design with geometric shapes such as circles, triangles, pyramids and arcs.
triangle with line tattoo
7. Such tattoo design are also called as minimalist tattoo design due to the minimal use of ink and space.
sacred geometry tattoo back
8. Geometric tattoo design can also be inked on the lower part of body such as thighs and calves.
geometric half sleeve tattoo
9. According to science a perfectly beautiful face is one that is in proper geometrical shape. Here is how a perfect cat would look like.
black and white geometric tattoos
10. The most popular geometrical sign is the triangle tattoo. This is because it is easy to make and can be added to any design. There are so many shapes in geometry that you can try.
irish tattoos for females
Geometric Space Tattoos
11. Is it a pup or a polar bear or mix up of both? This geometric animal tattoo could be improved.
12. If you have a weird tattoo inked on your body and you are afraid to show it then add some geometrical symbols around it and viewers will get distracted.
13. The positioning of this elephant tattoo design surely deserves praise. Any other part would have not justified this beautiful tattoo.
14. If you are health enthusiast then I am sure that you will admire this dumbbell tattoo design on forearm.
15. Geometrical tattoo design can also be worn by couples. For this you have to choose a matching geometrical symbol.
Geometric Forearm Tattoos
16. This is how a heart tattoo design will look like. I know many might not accept this tattoo but if you go by science then this how a heart looks like.
17. If you want a small size geometric tattoo then you should not just opt for single type of shape. Here is a small geometric horse tattoo.
18. You can also try a simple animal tattoo design and then add some geometric shapes to it like this.
19. Circular tattoo designs are hard to make because you have to make it with perfection.
20. The first lesson of art is that you can make any portrait, animal or scenery just using geometric shapes.
Geometric Animal Tattoos
21. Here is a landscape tattoo design with beautiful mountains. The mountain are in triangular shapes.
22. Nature made fruits in different geometrical shapes and you can try any fruit tattoo.
23. Maths is the language of universe and every shape in the universe is in geometry. Here is a solar system tattoo design.
24. Yin and Yang tattoo design are also good geometric tattoos. Here is one on the top shoulder.
25. This flower tattoo design is the best geometric tattoo design that you will ever see. In fact it is almost impossible for a newbie to make such tattoo.
Geometric Sleeve Tattoos
26. Geometric tattoo design cannot be used as good cover up tattoos because they occupy less space. However a geometrical animal tattoo can be used as cover up tattoos.
27. No, this is not an alien skull but in fact a proper skull tattoo design according to science.
28. Sun and Moon tattoos have a very special meaning and they can be worn by brothers, sisters or even couples.
29. A 3D tattoo design in symmetry can be very hard to make but an expert tattoo artist can surely give it a try.
30. This beautiful wolf tattoo design is a mix up of wolf face tattoo and several geometric symbols.
Geometric Flower Tattoos
31. I don’t think you will find any other geometric tattoo design better than this one on the shoulder of this girl.
32. If you want small, tiny and subtle tattoo design then I would suggest you to go for small geometrical shapes like this.
33. Sites like Pinterest and Tumblr are full of Geometric tattoos and here is one that we picked up from these sites.
34. This stag tattoo design is made from a sniper’s point of view. I think only hunters will like this design.
35. The easiest way to learn and try geometric tattoos is to make them using henna or mehandi.
Geometric Line Tattoos
36. Geometric tattoos like this will wear off and fade away easily. Therefore you must use a dark ink.
37. I would never suggest any one to have such large geometric tattoo design and that too on full back.
38. One beauty of geometric tattoos is that you try illusion designs like this with them.
39. This one rangoli design is very popular because if you look at the centre of such design you will feel like the whole tattoo is circulating.
40. Thigh is probably the best place to get a circular tattoo because it provide perfect alignment and space for it.
Geometric Patterns Tattoos
41. The Rock made such tattoo designs very popular because they fall on both shoulder and chest.
42. Geometric tattoos are not limited to just mathematical symbols and signs. In fact a clever tattoo artist can make any kind of design using geometric shapes.
43. I don’t know why the tattoo artist chose such whale design. Probably it is an extinct species of the sperm whales.
44. The most popular animal design made in the shape of geometrical symbols is the wolf tattoo design.
45. A Chandelier tattoo design will be very unique and especially if It is made real looking.
Geometric Shape Tattoos
46. Here is a unique style of arrow tattoo design that uses too many bows and arcs on it.
47. You can also give try to weird geometrical shapes that keep the viewer thinking and guessing about.
48. The faces on this sun and moon tattoo design are really impressive but I would have avoided them.
49. New tattoo artists should start their tattoo designing from geometrical tattoos.
50. If you are a video game lover then I don’t think there is any better tattoo design for you.
So which geometric tattoo design you liked the most?