Wrist Tattoos for Women
21. When it comes to wrist tattoos many artist only focus on one side of wrist. You can try a hand tattoo design that covers your wrist as well.
22. I love flower vine tattoos. You can either have them on wrist extending up to elbow or you can have the ankle and extending all over the calf like this.
23. Men often opt for fierce animal tattoos like tiger or lion. I would recommend you to try lioness or tigress tattoos. Here is a beautiful and unique lion tattoo on the back shoulder of this lady.
24. Lower back tattoos are almost exclusive to women as men often avoid them. So why not celebrate this exclusiveness with a majestic tattoo. Here is a horse tattoo on the lower back of this woman. You can improve it as a unicorn tattoo.
25. Back of the neck tattoos are also more popular among women. While most women try butterfly and star tattoos on neck, I would advise you to try mountain tattoo as they represent strength.
26. Disney movie Moana resurrected the popularity of Polynesian tattoos. Many of my clients asked for tribal tattoos inspired from the Polynesian culture. Here is one design for you.
27. Rib is a unique place for women to have tattoos. So why not make it more meaningful? Try a Yin yang tattoo design. Here is a ying yang tattoo design made using the sword fish tattoo.
28. Many artists often show sexy tattoos for women in their photo gallery. If you want to add spiciness to your tattoo then try a rose tattoo on the lower back like this.
29. Armour tattoos exclusively rules the upper shoulder portion of male tattoo lovers. For females I would suggest large size flower tattoo on their upper shoulder.
30. Dragon tattoos are equally popular among men and women. I would advise you to try a large size dragon tattoo. Only back or side of rib cage can afford such large size dragon tattoos.