Tribal Tattoos for Women
11. Women often ignore chest tattoos but trust me they can be the best tattoo on your body. Take this eye tattoo for example. I bet you won’t be able to take eyes of this chest tattoo.
12. If you decide to have flower tattoo design on your back then you can expand it up to shoulder and collar bone. Here is how the leaves of flower vine would look on collar bone.
13. Sun and moon tattoos are often suggested to couples. So you can try a sun and moon tattoo design with your S.O. and wrist is best place for it.
14. As a religious person I often admire cross tattoos. Even though I recommend my clients to have them on chest but cross tattoos will look good on back as well.
15. There are many cute tattoos pictures available online but in my opinion placement of such tattoos will matter more.
16. If you do not want to have a large size tattoo then try a tiny and small tattoo. Fingers are best for small tattoos. You can try religious symbols for it.
17. As I said flowers are the most popular tattoo designs among women. But the type of flower you choose for your tattoo also tells a lot about your personality. For example sun flower tattoo represents hope and optimism.
18. Foot tattoos are more popular among women than men. I advise flower tattoos on foot. Avoid word tattoos on foot because they will not be visible all the time to everyone.
19. You can try old school traditional tattoos too. Here is a traditional tattoo on the forearm of this woman inspired from pin up girls of 1930s.
20. Men often opt tribal patterns for half sleeve tattoos. But women should try other designs like a large bird or animal.