People like to have matching tattoos with their loved ones be their brother, sister, mother, daughter, best friend, or couple. I have had many clients who love to have matching tattoos with their son or father. However, very often people run out of ideas for matching designs that will look good on them.
You need not worry anymore as we present 150 beautiful matching tattoo designs for men and women. These designs are best suited for close friends and families. If you are looking for couples’ tattoo ideas, then you should check out some of these matching designs.
Matching Flower Tattoo
1. If you are a flower-loving person then you can easily have the cutest matching tattoo ever. Just pick your favorite flower and get it inked with your sibling or your loved one. The color of the flower need not be the same.
Father Daughter Matching Tattoo
2. Father and daughter share a unique relationship that cannot be described in words. Here is a heart-touching father-daughter matching design that is made even more beautiful by adding the date of birth.
3. Women can share a matching feather tattoo design. It will represent their unique bond. For example, this aunt and niece pair has a beautiful feather-matching tattoo design behind the ear.
4. In my opinion matching tattoos do not have to be exactly the same. For example, this matching tattoo design shared by two sisters shows two different girls on swinger. It is actually a perfect sister tattoo design.
5. Arrow is a common matching tattoo design but you can make it even cooler by adding the name of your best friend to it.
6. Some people love to have a quirky and funny matching tattoo design. Here is a fun tattoo that would surely be appreciated by people who love food.
7. I don’t know the exact meaning of this beautiful matching tattoo design but surely such designs are catchy. If a design hold meaning for you then don’t care for the world.
8. Your tattoo design needs not to be visible to the world. For example, these two sisters share a little matching tattoo design on hidden body parts.
9. Anchor tattoos are significant for people who want to show that their relationship is far much stronger than the hate in this world.
10. If you love to live freely then bird tattoos are for you. You can try matching bird tattoos with your partner if you find true freedom with them. We all are connected in several ways and this is even proved by the six degrees of separation theory.
11. Cat-loving people like to have matching cat tattoos but do you know what they mean? They mean that you find pleasure in each other’s annoying activities.
12. Another common trend among lovers is to try matching crown tattoos. The best body part to try this is the wrist and after that is the rib cage.
Couple Matching Tattoos
13. Many couples love to relate their love stories to Disney movies. If you too find your love story similar then you should opt for matching Disney tattoos.
14. Not many families like to get tattoos together but for those who do, the heart is the best design for them.
15. A feather tattoo design is opted for by those who want to show that their relationship is pure, light, and very important.
16. If you want to try a small matching tattoo design then try a cross tattoo design on your fingers. This is best for couples who are religious.
17. If you opt for matching flower tattoos then you can try them as if they are mirror images of each other.
18. If you are trying a matching design with your mother or daughter then a cool idea is to show an animal walking with its child. Here, for example, is an elephant mother tattoo with its calf.
19. If you have a large friendship circle then the best tattoo design you can have is a logo (it should be the logo of your group).
20. Here is a cute-looking hand tattoo design that means that you will never ever leave the person.
21. If you and your best friend are a huge fan of JK Rowling’s harry potter then there would be no better choice other than a matching harry potter tattoo.
22. Matching heart tattoos are great for those who are desperately in love with each other. Their love need not be erotic but it can be pure.
23. Infinity tattoo is also used by those who want to show infinite love to their other half. Here the couple not only got a matching infinity tattoo but also added a dog paw to it thus signifying their mutual love for dogs.
24. King and queen tattoos are very common among couples but if you want them to be perfect then have them inked on the same body part.
25. Couples also try matching lion tattoos. This trend has increased even further after the success of Disney’s The Lion king.
26. Father and son can share a matching owl tattoo design. This is because the owl is considered the most intelligent bird and shares its knowledge with its offspring.
27. Couples can also try matching ring tattoos especially if they are engaged or married. This is the perfect tattoo you will ever have.
28. Siblings love matching mathematical and geometrical symbols as tattoos. Here is a weird matching sibling tattoo that is hard to decode.
29. Here is another matching sister tattoo design that is fading away but still glorifying the relationship shared by the sisters.
30. Matching skull tattoos will suit either brothers or couples who want to show that they will stand with each other even in the harshest conditions.
31. If you are a fan of the Game of Thrones then a cool matching tattoo idea would be to try dragon tattoos. Here is a majestic matching dragon tattoo design.
32. If you love traveling around the world and that too with your loved one then a cool idea is to try a matching airplane tattoo design with them just like this.
33. This is a perfect matching tattoo design for girls. Best friends share so much gossip with each other that it is often said that two best friends will chatter even after they become ghosts.
34. Here is a heart and anchor matching tattoo for couples that shows that the two are only reserved for each other.
35. Cousins share a special bond with each other. If you find your best friend in your cousin then you should try a matching tattoo like this with them.
36. If you want a matching tattoo with your bestie girl then make sure that it is not just a simple plain tattoo but in fact colorful just like your friendship.
37. What better way to describe the love shared by two people than trying a ‘Love’ word tattoo? Here is a beautiful matching tattoo for him and her.
38. Another interesting matching tattoo idea is to split up a regular tattoo in two halves and have it inked on two lovers. This image of a matching tattoo clearly shows what I am talking about.
39. If you have a twin brother or sister then you should try a matching zodiac sign which will be very meaningful.
40. One quality of a wolf is that they live together in a pack. So it would be really special to have a matching wolf tattoo with your family member.
41. Here this couple tries a matching ampersand tattoo design. It may not mean a lot to the world but it holds a special meaning to these two.
42. Yin and Yang’s tattoos show the balance between good and evil. In a way, they complete each other therefore they make a perfect design for matching tattoos.
43. Mandala tattoos are very meaningful and they should be tried by family members.
44. Don’t you think it is the most adorable mother-daughter matching tattoo design? It perfectly shows their relationship.
45. This mother and son matching tattoo design would look way better on the wrist or forearms.
46. I know it is too simple but if you want a temporary matching tattoo design with your partner then a smiley tattoo is the best.
47. It is an odd matching tattoo design but if you are a “law and justice” loving person then this tattoo design would suit you.
48. One evergreen matching tattoo idea is the sun and moon tattoo design. It can be tried by any duo.
49. If you are a tea or coffee-loving person then you should try a tiny coffee tattoo design like this.
Matching Tattoo Designs
50. One unique matching tattoo idea is to have similar hobbies or passion inked on your body. For example, you might share a passion for bodybuilding or a particular sport or have a hobby like crocheting.
Which Matching tattoo design from the above photo gallery do you like the most?