Usually, crown tattoos are opted by couples but this doesn’t mean that singles cannot try them. The meaning of the crown tattoo is simple – You are the king or queen of your world. Here we have selected 50 most beautiful crown tattoos for men and women –
King Crown Tattoos
1. Many people try to cross and crown tattoos because they suggest that even though they are king yet they are slaves of God.
2. One commonly tried design is the pointed crown tattoo. The sharper the crown the better the design would be. It would suggest that you are a fierce person.
3. Crown tattoos are common among couples but it doesn’t mean that they should match exactly. You can try something similar where both king and queen crown tattoo are given different styles.
4. Here is a mix of the crown, Celtic cross and anchor tattoo. Such design represents the faith of the person in Christianity and how much down to earth they are.
5. Crown tattoo sits perfectly on fingers. So if you are thinking of getting a matching tattoo then try a crown tattoo on ring finger.
dog tattoos for guys
6. The placement of the tattoo can give the tattoo a unique meaning. For example, a crown tattoo on hand would mean that you live life freely and do not run worry much.
7. You can try a crown of thorn tattoo. This would represent that even though you are king today but this doesn’t mean you haven’t faced any hardship in life.
8. Another cool placement of crown tattoo would be on the shoulder. However, you might not like it if you are getting a matching tattoo.
9. A simple and minimal crown tattoo design like this would suit those who do not want a complex design.
10. A really cool and unique idea would be to get matching crown tattoo on elbow just like this couple. Can you name the richest king in the world?
one side chest tattoos for men
straighten your crown tattoo
11. You can add a flower such as black rose to your crown tattoo design. It would mean that your heart was broken once but it only made you stronger.
12. You can base your tattoo of crown on real crowns of England. For example this crown is inspired from the royal Victorian era.
13. Even though I won’t suggest adding the word king or queen to your tattoo but still if you wish to then here is how it would look like.
14. A tiny crown tattoo will suit those who cannot have large size tattoos due to job related rules.
15. To be honest I am not much of a fan of traditional crown tattoos but there are few designs like this that will please anybody’s eyes.
16. A 3d crown tattoo should be tried on body part that is clearly visible to others just like this one.
17. Most people for medium to small size tattoos of crown but a large size crown tattoo like this would also look amazing.
18. Adding a tiny cross tattoo to your crown will make it even more attractive.
19. If you wish to try a royal looking tattoo of crown then be sure to add pearls like this.
20. A crown tattoo design on neck might not suit many but if you wish to try then go for a small design.
crown tattoos for men
21. Wrist the perfect place to try a crown tattoo design. Here is the ideal size that you should go for.
22. You can also try outline crown tattoo like this where even the optimum design looks great.
23. Adding your name to the crown tattoo design will also be a great idea.
24. Ankle is not a suitable place to try crown tattoos but still many people opt for it.
25. Girls can try a large size crown tattoo on back.
26. If you try a tiny crown tattoo behind the ear then make sure it is aligned perfectly with the ear.
27. This tattoo of crown is inspired from the ancient roman empire art where the crown was denoted with such symbol.
28. You can try a crown tattoo that is inspired from the king or queen chess piece.
29. If you add your name to the tattoo of crown then the font must match perfectly with the design of crown.
30. Here is a unique design of crown and diamond tattoo. This tattoo represent that the wearer consider himself omnipotent.
king and queen crown tattoos
31. Crown tattoos are perfect choice for rib cage tattoos especially for girls. Check out this design and judge for yourself.
32. Couples can make their matching crown tattoo even better by adding a half heart design to it like this.
33. You can add romantic words to your crown tattoo design or even a romantic quote that is split and shared by you both.
34. One common mistake in couple crown tattoos is that most of the time the tone of the tattoos does not match with each other. You must keep in mind that your tattoos should complement each other.
35. Adding jewellery design to your tattoo of crown makes it even more beautiful.
36. I will avoid a colourful crown tattoo but if you still wish to try then here is a design.
37. This minimal crown tattoo can even be tried on fingers.
38. The design of this tattoo of crown is based on Old Testament book.
39. One beautiful combination that you can try is the crown and lion tattoo. Lion is fearless and considered the king of the jungle.
40. Here is another cool behind the neck crown tattoo design.
crown tattoo design
41. Couples can add name of their better half to their crown tattoo design. It will be a perfect tattoo.
42. If you consider yourself a prince or princess instead of king or queen then you should try such a design. It will mean that you are a spoiled brat.
43. Here is a crown tattoo design that is actually based on the mythical description of god crowns.
44. Symmetry will matter a lot in couple crown tattoos. Therefore always go for an on paper design before getting inked.
45. You can try a geometrical crown tattoo which will simply translate to “With great Power come greater responsibilities”.
46. This crown tattoo seems to be inspired from old Disney drawings. It actually looks like crown of Mickey Mouse.
47. A simple tattoo of crown like this might not be adored by everyone but it surely will be unique design.
48. Crown and skull tattoo is also another popular combination. It will mean that you have conquered your fears.
49. Crown and skull tattoo can be made even better by adding a flower tattoo (preferably rose or chrysanthemum) to it.
50. Crown tattoo will sit perfectly on the side of the wrist.
So which crown tattoo design you liked the most?