Chest tattoos for men are very common. Many people prefer to get tattooed on their chest before any other body part. This makes chest tattoos very special for both men and women.
One cool advantage of tattoos for men on the chest is that you can have a large size tattoo and you can hide it whenever you want. People often try weird and odd tattoos on the chest.
If you wish to have some meaningful and cool chest tattoo designs for men then you are on the right page. Here are 50+ superb tattoo ideas for your chest.
Small Chest Tattoos For Men
1. I don’t know why the artist made two skull tattoos of different colors. One is colorful and the other is just its black and grey reflection. It will look good for a few months.
2. If you ever wished for a simple portrait tattoo then the chest and back are the best places to wear it. The chest is a better option for a girl portrait tattoo because then you can see it too.
3. If you are in the navy then no other chest tattoo would suit you better than an anchor and ship wheel tattoo. The quote refuses to sink is rightly added to this anchor tattoo.
4. You can try the blackwork style for a tattoo. It is also called neo-tribal tattoo art and the artist uses thick solid black ink to make marvelous tattoos like this.
5. People are always attracted to native Indian tattoos. If you wish to have such tribal tattoos then the chest is the best body part for them.
6. This is an interesting biomechanical tattoo on the chest where the artist tattooed a Spanish word inside the tattoo.
7. Instead of opting for a simple tattoo you can have a huge tattoo design that covers up your chest, rib cage, and stomach too just like this.
8. If you have a ripped physique then you should try the chest piece tattoo design of Dwayne Johnson (The Rock). Here is a modification of the chest shoulder tattoo of the superstar.
9. You can try Maori tattoo designs on your chest. Here are two beautiful Maori tattoo designs on the chest of this man. Here is a great article on Maori Culture.
10. Flower tattoos are usually more demanded by girls but boys too can have flower tattoos and the chest is a good option to have such tattoos. A tattoo will look great on a well-sculpted chest.
Dope chest tattoos for Guys
11. 3D tattoos require space and if you wish to have 3D tattoos then have them on your chest or back. Here is a 3D owl tattoo design on the chest of this guy.
12. One beautiful fact about tattoos on the chest is that they do not fade away quickly. So you should try a colorful tattoo design and it will last longer than neck tattoos.
13. Another cool tattoo idea for the chest is to try the armor tattoos inspired by the heavy armor of medieval and ancient warriors. Here is one superb armor tattoo that also has feathers and wings in it.
14. Many people opt for outline tattoos on the chest. Here is a flower outline tattoo design on the chest and to be honest outline tattoos don’t leave a lasting impression.
15. This beautiful 3D pocket watch tattoo design is made even more beautiful by the addition of angel wings. You can have a matched angel wing and pocket watch tattoo on the other side of the chest too.
16. Instead of having tattoos on the pecks of the chest I would suggest you try a tattoo just in between. You can either opt for a dagger tattoo (like Brock Lesnar) or a cross tattoo like this.
17. Nowadays Arabic and Urdu tattoos might lead you into trouble but in my opinion, they are among the best languages to try quote tattoos on the chest.
18. Human anatomy tattoos are also demanded by many people on the chest. I would suggest the artist give it a steampunk style look like this.
19. This amazingly beautiful and symmetrical tattoo design did not require the addition of a clock. The flowers on both pecks along with the pigeons and the quote on the collarbone make it perfect.
20. This Illuminati eye tattoo on the chest along with the dove tattoos can be made better by using dark colors – be it black or grey or steampunk style colors.
Chest tattoos for black men
21. Don’t get confused with the style of this chest tattoo. It is just a mix-up of multiple different flower tattoos including daisy, chrysanthemum, sunflower, and rose.
22. If you wish to have a quote tattoo on your chest then make it even more attractive by adding another design to it. One cool example is to get tattooed with a flying bird on the chest that has the quote banner in its beak.
23. You can try animated tattoos too on the chest. One of the best chest tattoo ideas for men would be to try your favorite animated female characters.
24. Instead of opting for king and queen crown tattoos you can have a large-size king and queen portrait tattoo on your chest like this.
25. Boys should try masculine tattoos like lion or tiger on the chest. Here is a large size tiger portrait tattoo on the chest of this boy.
26. If you opt for a lion tattoo on the chest then make sure that the quality of the facial hairs of the lion is not compromised in any way. Here is a majestic lion tattoo on the chest of this man.
27. The chest is an ideal place for God tattoos so if wish to have one then have it in large size. Here is lord Shiva’s tattoo design for your chest.
28. This guy opted for two large size flower tattoos on his chest and the result is impressive. The negative shades of color in the Chrysanthemum and rose flower tattoo make it worth trying.
29. You can also opt for a zodiac sign tattoo on the chest. One advantage of such tattoos will be that you can get them tattooed in large sizes.
30. You can have memorial tattoos too on your chest. Either you can get a graveyard tattoo or a cloud tattoo or a simple necklace tattoo design like this.
Small chest tattoos for men
31. This beautiful tattoo design is inspired by the Victorian era and gives a unique look.
32. Bible verses tattoos are very popular among both male and female tattoo lovers. You can have a long bible verse tattoo design on your chest like this.
33. The font selection in chest quote tattoos will matter a lot so make sure you chose a font that is easily readable.
34. If you are a huge fan of any movie or TV series then don’t be shy to show it. Here is a large size three raven tattoo on the chest of this man (Inspired by the HBO tv series Game Of Thrones).
35. Chest tattoos for black men do not need to be different. Here is a beautiful snake tattoo design on the chest of this guy that will suit anyone.
36. One popular chest tattoo idea for men is to have a tattoo on both pecks and let it extend up to the biceps and upper sleeve just like this.
37. Many people get worried if the chest is a good place for people who are working out. I would say that a lot of celebrities have chest tattoos and they work out a lot.
38. However if you are a professional bodybuilder then you should not opt for chest tattoos as they are not accepted in many bodybuilding competitions.
39. Many artists advise that people who lost a lot of weight should try chest tattoos. Therefore consult a doctor before getting a tattoo after weight loss.
40. You can also try chest tattoos that are inspired by famous ancient civilizations such as Egyptians, Romans, or greek.
Religious chest tattoos
41. Here is a creative chest tattoo design where the artist instead of inking a dog paw or cat paw, inked a lion paw on the chest of this guy.
42. If you are a religious person then you should get tattooed with bible scriptures on the chest. One of the most popular designs is the praying hand’s tattoo.
43. You must be self-aware before getting a chest tattoo because many people do not understand their skin tone and choose tattoos that look confusing on their bodies.
44. Chest is a good option to get tattooed with the best realistic tattoos. But don’t ruin them with any other tattoo design like this.
45. If you believe in world peace and brotherhood then I guess you should try a peace tattoo design. Here is a nun tattoo design on the chest of this man.
46. Many guys opt for angel wings on their chest and I would advise them to opt for real-looking angel wings tattoos.
47. Honestly, geometrical shapes and symbols will not look meaningful on the chest even if they are added with any other tattoo design. So avoid them as much as possible.
48. This skull tattoo design on the chest of this guy can be improved but it is still an attractive design that you can give a try.
49. You can opt for a chest tattoo design that starts from your chest and extends up to the neck like this spider web tattoo on this man.
50. Here is a 3D star tattoo design on the chest of this guy along with the emblem of navy.
51. Think twice before getting the name of your lover inked on your chest. I liked the angel wings and praying hands tattoo combo in this design.
So which Chest tattoos for men do you like the most from the above photo gallery?