People like to have matching tattoos with their loved ones be their brother, sister or their other half. I have had many clients who love to have matching tattoos with their mother or father. However, very often people run out of ideas for matching tattoo designs.
You need not worry anymore as we present you 50 beautiful matching tattoo design for men and women –
Matching Tattoos for Best Friends
1.Women can share a matching feather tattoo design. It will represent their unique bond. For example, this aunt and niece pair has a beautiful feather matching tattoo design behind the ear.(Dove tattoos on chest)
2. In my opinion matching tattoos do not have to be exactly same. For example this matching tattoo design shared by two sisters show two different girls on swinger. It is actually a perfect sister tattoo design.
3. Arrow is a common matching tattoo design but you can make it even cooler by adding the name of your best friend in it.
4. If you are a flower loving person then you can easily have the cutest matching tattoo ever. Just pick your favourite flower and get it inked with your sibling or your loved one. The color of the flower need not to be the same.
5. Father and daughter share a unique relationship that cannot be described in words. Here is a heart touching father daughter matching tattoo design that is made even more beautiful by adding date of birth.
6. Some people love to have quirky and funny matching tattoo design. Here is a funny design that would surely be appreciated by people who love food.
7. I don’t know the exact meaning of this beautiful matching tattoo design but surely such designs are catchy. If a design hold meaning for you then don’t care for the world.
8. Your matching tattoo design needs not to be visible to the world. For example these two sister share a little matching tattoo design on hidden body parts.
9. Anchor tattoos are really meaningful for people who want to show that their relationship is far much stronger than the hate in this world.
10. If you love to live freely then bird tattoos are for you. You can try matching bird tattoos with your partner if you find true freedom with them.
Matching Tattoos For Lovers
11. Cat loving people like to have matching cat tattoos but do you know what they mean? They mean that you find pleasure in each other’s annoying activities. (harry potter tattoos on sleeve)
12. Another common trend among lovers is to try matching crown tattoos. The best body part to try this is wrist and after that is rib cage.
13. Many couples love to relate their love stories with Disney movies. If you too find your love story similar then you should opt for matching Disney tattoos.
14. Not many families like to get tattoos together but those who do, heart is best design for them.
15. A feather tattoo design is opted by those who want to show that their relationship is pure, light and very important.
16. If you want to try a small matching tattoo design then try cross tattoo design on fingers. This is best for couples who are religious.
17. If you opt for matching flower tattoos then you can try it as if they are mirror images to each other.
18. If you are trying a matching tattoo design with your mother or daughter then a cool idea is to show an animal walking with its child. Here for example is elephant mother tattoo with its calf.
19. If you have a large friendship circle then the best matching tattoo design you can have is a logo (it should be logo of your group).
20. Here is a cute looking hand tattoo design that means that you will never ever leave the person.
Matching Tattoos Ideas
21. If you and your best friend are a huge fan of JK Rowling’s harry potter then there would be no better choice other than a matching harry potter tattoo. (Small lion tattoos)
22. Matching heart tattoos are great for those who are desperately in love with each other. Their love need not to be erotic but it can be pure.
23. Infinity tattoo is also used by those who want to show infinite love to their other half. Here the couple not only got a matching infinity tattoo but also added a dog paw to it thus signifying their mutual love for dogs.
24. King and queen tattoos are very common among couples but if you want them to be perfect then have them inked on the same body part.
25. Couples also try matching lion tattoos. This trend has increased even further after the success of Disney’s The Lion king.
26. Father and son can share a matching owl tattoo design. This is because owl is considered most intelligent bird and shares its knowledge with its offsprings.
27. Couples can also try matching ring tattoos especially if they are engaged or married. This is perfect tattoo you will ever have.
28. Siblings love to have matching mathematical and geometrical symbol as tattoos. Here is a weird matching sibling tattoo that is hard to decode.
29. Here is another matching sister tattoo design that is fading away but still glorifying the relationship shared by the sisters.
30. Matching skull tattoos will suit either brothers or couples who want to show that they will stand with each other even in the harshest conditions.
Matching Tattoos Designs
31. If you are fan of game of thrones then a cool matching tattoo idea would be to try dragon tattoos. Here is a majestic matching dragon tattoo design. (Heart tattoos on finger)
32. If you love travelling around the world and that too with your loved one then a cool idea is to try a matching airplane tattoo design with them just like this.
33. This is a perfect matching tattoo design for girls. Best friends share so much gossip with each other that it is often said that two best friend will chatter even after they become ghosts.
34. Here is a heart and anchor matching tattoo for couples that shows that the two are only reserved for each other.
35. Cousins share a special bond with each other. If you find your best friend in your cousin then you should try a matching tattoo like this with them.
36. If you want a matching tattoo with your bestie girl then make sure that it is not just a simple plain tattoo but in fact colourful just like your friendship.
37. What better way to describe the love shared by two people then trying a ‘Love’ word tattoo. Here is a beautiful matching tattoo for him and her.
38. Another interesting matching tattoo idea is to split up a normal tattoo in two halves and have it inked on two lovers. This image of matching tattoo clearly shows what I am talking about.
39. If you have a twin brother or sister then you should try a matching zodiac sign which will be very meaningful.
40. One quality of wolf is that they live together in a pack. So it would be really special to have a matching wolf tattoo with your family member.
Cool Matching Tattoos
41. Here this couple try a matching ampersand tattoo design. It may not mean a lot to the world but it holds a special meaning to these two. (Egyptian tattoos for females)
42. Yin and Yang tattoos show the balance between good and evil. In a way they complete each other therefore they makes a perfect design for matching tattoo.
43. Mandala tattoos are very meaningful and they should be tried by family members.
44. Don’t you think it is the most adorable mother daughter matching tattoo design? It perfectly shows their relationship.
45. This mother and son matching tattoo design would look way better on wrist or forearms.
46. I know it is too simple but if you want a temporary matching tattoo design with your partner then smiley tattoo are the best.
47. It is an odd matching tattoo design but if you are a law and justice loving person then this tattoo design would suit you.
48. One evergreen matching tattoo idea is the sun and moon tattoo design. It can be tried by any duo.
49. If you are a tea or coffee loving person then you should try a tiny coffee tattoo design like this.
50. One unique matching tattoo idea is to have your similar hobbies or passion inked on your body. For example, you might share a passion for bodybuilding or a particular sport or have a hobby like crocheting.
Which Matching tattoo design from the above photo gallery you liked the most?