Chest tattoos are very common. In fact many people prefer to get tattooed on their chest before any other body part. This makes chest tattoos very special for both men and women. One cool advantage of chest tattoos is that you can have a large size tattoo and you can hide it whenever you want. People often try weird and odd tattoos on chest. If you wish to have some cool and meaningful chest tattoos then you are at right page. Here are 50 superb chest tattoos for men-
Chest Tattoos Ideas and Designs
1. If you are in navy then no other chest tattoo would suit you better than an anchor and ship wheel tattoo. The quote refuse to sink is rightly added in this anchor tattoo.
2. If you ever wished for portrait tattoo then chest and back are the best places to wear it. Chest is a better option for girl portrait tattoo because then you can see it too.
3. Nowadays Arabic and Urdu tattoos might lead you into trouble but in my opinion they are among the best languages to try quote tattoos on chest.
4. You can try the blackwork style for tattoo. It is also called neo-tribal tattoo art and the artist uses thick solid black ink to make marvellous tattoos like this.
5. People are always attracted to native Indians tattoos. If you wish to have such tribal tattoos then chest is the best body part for them.
6. This is an interesting biomechanical tattoo on chest where the artist tattooed Spanish word inside the chest tattoo.
7. Instead of opting for a simple chest tattoo you can have a huge tattoo design that covers up your chest, rib cage and stomach too just like this.
8. If you have a ripped physique then you should try the chest tattoo design of Dwayne Johnson (The Rock). Here is a modification of the chest shoulder tattoo of the superstar.
9. You can try Maori tattoo designs on your chest. Here are two beautiful maori tattoo designs on the chest of this man.
10. Flower tattoos are usually more demanded by girls but boys too can have flower tattoos and chest is good option to have such tattoos.
11. 3D tattoos require space and if you wish to have 3D tattoos then have them on chest or back. Here is a 3D owl tattoo design on the chest of this guy.
12. One beautiful fact about chest tattoos is that they do not fade away quickly. So you should try a colourful chest tattoo design and it will last longer than neck tattoos.
13. Another cool chest tattoo idea for men is to try the armour tattoos inspired from heavy armours of medieval and ancient warriors. Here is one superb armour tattoo that also have feathers and wings in it.
14. Many people opt for outline tattoos on chest. Here is a flower outline tattoo design on chest and to be honest outline tattoos don’t leave lasting impression.
15. This beautiful 3D pocket watch tattoo design Is made even more beautiful by the addition of angel wings. You can have a matched angel wing and pocket watch tattoo on the other side of chest too.
16. Instead of having tattoos on the pecks of the chest I would suggest you to try a tattoo just in between. You can either opt for a dagger tattoo (like brock lesnar) or cross tattoo like this.
17. I don’t know why the artist made two skull tattoos and that too of different colors. One is colourful and other is just its black and grey reflection. It will look good for few months.
18. Human anatomy tattoos are also demanded by many people on chest. I would suggest artist to give it a steam punk style look like this.
19. This amazingly beautiful and symmetrical chest tattoo design did not require the addition of clock tattoo. The flowers on both pecks along with the pigeons and the quote on collarbone makes it perfect.
20. This illuminati eye tattoo on chest along with the dove tattoos can be made better by using dark colors – be it black or grey or steam punk style colors.
21. Don’t get confused with the style of this chest tattoo. It is just a mix up of multiple different flower tattoos including daisy, chrysanthemum, sunflower and rose.
22. If you wish to have quote tattoo on chest then make it even more attractive by adding another design to it. One cool example is to get tattooed with a flying bird on chest that has the quote banner in its beak.
23. You can try animated tattoos too on chest. One of the best chest tattoo idea for men would be to try your favourite animated female characters.
24. Instead of opting for king and queen crown tattoos you can have a large size king and queen portrait tattoo on chest like this.
25. Boys should try masculine tattoos like lion or tiger on chest. Here is a large size tiger portrait tattoo on the chest of this boy.
26. If you opt for a lion tattoo in chest then make sure that the quality of facial hairs of lion are not compromised in any way. Here is a majestic lion tattoo on the chest of this man.
27. Chest is ideal place for god tattoos so if wish to have one then have it in large size. Here is lord Shiva chest tattoo design.
28. This guy opted for two large size flower tattoos on his chest and the result is impressive. The negative shades of color in the Chrysanthemum and rose flower tattoo make it worth trying.
29. You can also opt for zodiac sign tattoo on chest. One advantage of such tattoo will be that you can get them tattooed in large size.
30. You can have memorial tattoos too on your chest. Either you can get a graveyard tattoo or a cloud tattoo or a simple necklace tattoo design like this.
31. This beautiful chest tattoo design is inspired from the Victorian era and gives a unique look.
32. Bible verses tattoos are very popular among both male and female tattoo lovers. You can have a long bible verse tattoo design on your chest like this.
33. The font selection in chest quote tattoos will matter a lot so make sure you chose a font that is easily readable.
34. If you are huge fan of any movie or TV series then don’t be shy to show it. Here is a large size three raven tattoo on the chest of this man (Inspired from HBO tv series Game Of Thrones).
35. Chest tattoos for black men do not need to be different. Here is a beautiful snake tattoo design on the chest of this guy that will suit anyone.
36. One popular chest tattoo idea for men is to have tattoo on both pecks and let it extend up to the biceps and upper sleeve just like this.
37. Many people get worried if chest tattoos are good for people who are working out. I would say that a lot of celebrities have chest tattoos and they work out a lot.
38. However if you are a professional bodybuilder then you should not opt for chest tattoos as they are not accepted in many bodybuilding competitions.
39. Many artist advise that people who lost a lot of weight should try chest tattoos. Therefore consult a doctor before getting a chest tattoo after weight loss.
40. You can also try chest tattoos that are inspired from the famous ancient civilizations such as Egyptians, Romans or greek.
41. Here is a creative chest tattoo design where the artist instead of inking dog par or cat paw, inked a lion paw on the chest of this guy.
42. If you are religious person then you should get tattooed with bible scriptures on chest. One of the most popular designs is the praying hands tattoo.
43. You must be self-aware before getting a chest tattoo because many people do not understand their skin tone and choose tattoos that look confusing on their body.
44. Chest is good option to get tattooed with realistic tattoos but do not ruin them with any other tattoo design like this.
45. If you believe in world peace and brotherhood then I guess you should try a peace tattoo design. Here is a nun tattoo design on the chest of this man.
46. Many guys opt for angel wings on their chest and I would advise them to opt for real looking angel wings tattoos.
47. Honestly geometrical shapes and symbols will not looking meaningful on chest even if they are added with any other tattoo design. So avoid them as much as possible.
48. This skull tattoo design on the chest of this guy can be improved but it is still an attractive design that you can give a try.
49. You can opt for a chest tattoo design that starts from your chest and extends up to the neck like this spider web tattoo on this man.
50. Here is a 3D star tattoo design on the chest of this guy along with the emblem of navy.
51. Think twice before getting the name of your lover inked on your chest. I liked the angel wings and praying hands tattoo combo in this design.
So which Chest tattoo design from men you liked the most from the above photo gallery?