Getting tattoos on the wrist is wished by all but followed by few. This is because wrist tattoos are visible almost all the time and many companies and organizations have strict policies against visible tattoos. Therefore you must know your job rules before getting tattooed on the wrist.
Tattoos on wrist do not have any special meaning but the tattoo design can itself be meaningful in its own way. Here we present you 100+ small wrist tattoos with meaning for men –
does wrist tattoos hurt
getting a tattoo on your wrist
how much do wrist tattoos hurt
cute wrist tattoos with meaning
1. Colorful cute wrist tattoos fade away quickly then black and grey tattoos. If you want temporary but meaningful wrist tattoos then try watercolour or pastel color.
do inner wrist tattoos hurt
back of wrist tattoos
wrist tattoos pain scale
female wrist tattoos ideas
2. Inner Wrist tattoos can be painful. So if you want to avoid the pain but still wish to have a simple wrist tattoo then I would advise you to get a small tattoo like an arrow tattoo on wrist. Also, the Aftercare of such tattoos is necessary.
3. The wrist is the most common place to get matching tattoos with siblings. Here is a cute wrist tattoo idea for siblings, where the brothers got tattooed with a small airplane and the sister, got inked with cloud tattoo.
4. While most girls look for detailed and colorful butterfly tattoos I would suggest you try a tribal butterfly tattoo like this as it will be more attractive.
5. If you are a religious person then wrist is one of the best places to get religious tattoos. Here is a small size cross tattoo design on the wrists of two brothers.
6. Instead of opting for a front facing wrist tattoo you can go for a side wrist tattoo and the best tattoo design for this is a King or queen crown tattoo in small size like this.
7. If you wear a watch then I would recommend you to have a wrist tattoo that does not get hidden under the watch. You can opt for a medium-size tattoo like a dreamcatcher tattoo in such a case.
8. You can also go for geometrical symbols or signs for cover up wrist tattoos. Here is a circle tattoo design on wrist along with a tiny eye tattoo.
9. Another cool idea for side feminine wrist tattoo is the feather tattoo. It can go along with the thickness of your width thus perfectly matching your style.
10. There are many variants in cross designs. For example here is a Coptic cross tattoo design on the wrist which Is defined by the use of circle and a mini cross. You can try a small Celtic cross tattoo on the wrist too. Also please know about wrist joint movement before getting a tattoo.
11. If you want a flower tattoo design on wrist then be sure it is not huge in size and also it is of your favourite flower. Rose tattoos look beautiful on wrist.
12. One interesting suggestion that you can follow is to try weird and mysterious tattoo designs on the wrist. They will surely leave viewers asking questions. Try pyramid tattoos on the wrist like this.
13. If you are in love with someone then go for a tiny heart tattoo design on the wrist and you can make it even better by adding the initials of the name of your loved one.
14. Couples can opt for a heartbeat tattoo design on the wrist. The placement of this tattoo design will matter a lot because perfect placement will make the matching tattoos complement each other.
15. Sisters can opt for infinity and heart tattoo design on the wrist where one sister would wear the infinity tattoo and the other one will opt for heart tattoo.
16. Instead of opting for a quote tattoo on the wrist I will advise you to get ink with a one-word tattoo. Several words that you can choose are – Family, Friends, Love, Hope, Faith, and Strength.
17. Lock and Key tattoos are pretty common matching tattoo idea among siblings and couples. The best place to have such tattoos is wrist.
18. If you love yourself then you can get a matching tattoo with yourself too. How? Opt for a simple wrist tattoo like cat or heart and then get it tattooed on your thigh too.
19. A good option for flower tattoo on wrist is to try either sunflower tattoo or a daisy flower tattoo like this.
20. If you have a huge forearm tattoo or a sleeve tattoo design then there is no use to get a wrist tattoo. Instead, I would advise you to extend the forearm tattoo up to the wrist.
21. If you support wildlife conservation then the best tattoo on wrist that you can have is of the animal that you think need to be saved. Here is a small giraffe tattoo design on wrist.
22. I don’t think it’s a good idea to get the word ‘I LOVE YOU’ tattooed on the wrist. But many people still wish to have such tattoos to dedicate it to their lover.
23. If you are a huge Disney fan then you can have a silhouette tattoo of your favorite character such as here is a little mermaid tattoo on wrist.
24. You can try offbeat tattoo designs on wrist. For example this girl opted for a grain crop tattoo design on wrist.
25. You can also try simple outline tattoos on wrist for example this lady chose a mini mouse outline tattoo with a tiara on head.
26. Couples can get the most out of wrist tattoos as they can have matching wrist tattoos that they can show off. Here is a cute sun and moon wrist tattoos that will suit couples.
27. If you are an avid music lover and tattoo lover then the best place to show it is wrist. Here is large music note tattoo on wrist.
28. If you have pet then you can get a paw tattoo design on wrist. Here is a cute cat paw tattoo on wrist.
29. Side wrist tattoos need to long in size therefore if you opt for an animal tattoo then you should show him running just like this running bunny tattoo on side wrist.
30. Instead of trying a complicated sign on wrist you can opt for a simple side wrist tattoo like this.
31. An interesting wrist tattoo idea would be to get your name initials inked but in a different language. You can try it in roman, greek or even urdu.
32. Placement of the tattoo on wrist can make it even more impressive. You can try the tattoo design shown in this picture on your wrist on exact place.
33. You can opt for the logo of your favorite superhero. After all, you can proudly show off your superhero logo tattoo design on the wrist.
34. Many artist recommend flying birds tattoo design on wrist but you can opt for just one flying bird on wrist like this.
35. If you wish to have a matching tattoo on the wrist with your sister or brother then I would recommend having the tattoo in such style that they make a complete tattoo when joined together.
36. If you wish to have a cover up tattoo design on wrist then you should opt for a detailed tattoo design like this (teapot tattoo).
37. Is it a tiny planet tattoo design that is similar to Saturn? Or is it just a small music note tattoo design?
38. You can have tree tattoo design on your wrist and it will look even more meaningful and cheerful if you show some birds flying out of it.
39. If you wish to have angel wings tattoos but you do not want them on back or shoulder then try them on both your wrist. It is probably the only tattoo design that I would recommend on both wrists.
40. Wolf face tattoo designs are very popular. I recommend large size wolf tattoos on chest or shoulder but you can also try a small howling wolf tattoo on the wrist like this.
41. You can get you loved ones name tattooed on your wrist but in some other language.
42. This is a mix-up a tattoo of nautical compass and Star of David on the wrist. You too can try such mix up tattoos especially if you are looking for a cover up the tattoo on wrist.
43. Here is a unique wrist tattoo idea where the artist inked a girl portrait but just by using solid black outlines. This neo-tribal tattoo definitely suits wrist.
44. Wrist tattoos should be positive as you will look at them all the time so they must give you hope and positivity. This beautiful floral tattoo design surely gives positive vibes.
45. If you support a particular cultural or political belief then you can get it inked on your wrist as it will be easily visible to the world and they will understand your thinking.
46. The alignment and positioning of this girl in the rain tattoo is perfect as it will look meaningless in any other position.
47. You can have the design on your wrist. It would be even better if they both are inked separately on both wrists.
48. If you are out of ideas for wrist tattoos then you should check out Tumblr, and DeviantArt as these sites are full of tribal drawings and sketches.
49. Wrist bracelet tattoos are very common so it is up to you if you wish to try them or want to try any unique idea.
50. Both girls and boys can opt for small ship tattoos on wrist. It would be meaningful if you or your loved one is in navy.
Here are 50 plus more tattoos on the wrist that you will like