Are you trapped with the same mistake that every teenager makes? Have you tattooed an ex-partner’s name, who is no more in your life? or have you engraved a cheap tattoo at your bachelor’s party? Well, both of the scenarios may make you realize your mistake. In such cases, one such thing that will seem godly to you is a laser tattoo removal machine.
Yes! Gone are those times when you had no option other than to hide the tattoo or making something new out of it. The tattoo in your body now can get removed. You can find an extensive range of tattoo removal machines that offers you seamless operations. Further, laser tattoo removal hardly offers you pain. However, choosing a reliable tattoo removal machine is one of the most tedious jobs.
In this buying guide, you will know the review of the top 10 best laser machines for tattoo removal. The professionals have tested every machine to its core to find out what’s best for you. There are pros and cons mentioned in the bulleted list that will help you make a fruitful buying decision. Further, the guide also comes with some tips that will help you make the best decision.
But, if you are in a hurry, here are our top recommendations.
|EUROPRENE Laser Freckle Removal Machine Skin Mole Removal Dark Spot Remover for Face Wart Tag Tattoo...||478 Reviews||$22.89||Buy on Amazon|
|[Rechargeable Wireless][w/Operator & Patient Glasses] Picosecond Pen by NEATCELL | Handheld Blue...||285 Reviews||$119.99||Buy on Amazon|
|Blue Light Pen Machine Plug-in||224 Reviews||$119.99||Buy on Amazon|
Reviews of 10 best lasers for tattoo removal
1. YOOMING Laser Freckle Removal Machine
This is a top-notch laser machine trusted by many professionals. This laser is exceptionally great for your tattoo removal, as it causes no damage to your skin. However, the professionals made practical usage to know the results, and they found it to be a bit painful while tattooing removal. But the pain intensity is much lower.
The laser is also acceptable as a dark spot remover. However, the users need to use it for more than one cycle. The laser machine also comes with a micro USB cable. It enables you to charge the machine for using it at your convenience. But the professionals discovered that the instructions on the manual are hard to follow. You may need to pull out information online from other sources.
- Slim and sleek design
- Offers complete removal of tattoo
- It also removes the dark spots and skin moles
- It offers you a salon finish
- Three modes of power for effective laser shots
- It appears with a rechargeable battery that offers you long battery life
- The user manual is not convenient to understand
2. Picosecond Pen by NEATCELL
This is another productive laser machine for tattoo removal. After testing it multiple times, professionals find it impressively a not hurting machine for tattoo removal. While using the machine, you will experience seamless on normal skin. The laser also doesn’t offer you any type of bleeding. However, you may experience the pain of lesser intensity.
The treatment time after using the machine is quite faster and offers you great results. This pen offers you shorter pulse width that offers you no heat or any other effect on your skin. When you compare it based on skin health, this laser tattoo remover is safer and trustable. This pen also can resolve the melanin inti particles on your skin. Moreover, the device is great for tattoo removal.
- Offers same ink elimination with any side effect
- It comes with an extensive application range
- It breaks the pigment precisely
- Safer for the skin
- Shorter pulse width that is safe to use at home
- Exclusively wireless and comes with a rechargeable battery
- Much sensitive for the eyes with glasses also
- [SAFE ELIMINATING]: Keep the normal skin, little pain.high-tech and electric ion carbonation functions, turning the voltage instantaneous discharge into elecric ion heat for cabonizing
- [MORE FASTER] Wide customer application range, powerful and rapid energy breaks up dark pigment directly. Fewer treatment times, better treatment effects
3. BuWiz Picosecond Pen
This tattoo remover here is an upgraded version of its older version. Further, this is one of the most productive lasers of all others on the list. It offers tough competition to all its contemporaries by offering much stable energy. Along with the energy, the battery life is also long. The pen comes with instantaneous energy that breaks the dark pigment of the ink quite easily.
Now, moving on to the other feature, the pulse width is also much shorter. The perks of shorter pulse width will not get much heat and light effect while using for your tattoo removal. This tattoo remover is known for offering you the best skin safety along with an extra glow. The manufacturer also offers you a set of black and yellow glasses to protect your eyes from the laser.
- An upgraded version that comes with a lightweight pen
- Completely stable and offers you longer battery life
- It offers you a yellow operative glass
- The wavelength range is 450 NM that offers you complete removal of colors
- It breaks up the dark pigment
- Safer to apply with shorter pulse width
- It doesn’t flash the laser continuously
- A variety of gears can be selected, 9 light speeds, 4 light intensities, and 36 energy schemes can be combined.
- Blue light work on all other colors except white.
4. Red Light Picosecond Pen
This is another great tattoo removal laser that you can usually find the tattoo studios and salons. This is a preeminent device that has no harmful effect on the skin. It is rather created to offer seamless tattoo removal with almost no pain. The device is great for all the normal skins. You can use it on tissues at any level.
The pen removes all the ink’s pigment effectively without leaving any scar or mark on your skin. Most of the lasers you may find heat up quickly. But this machine here doesn’t heat up that easier. It has three combined cooling functions that rapidly cool the device. The laser can offer better penetration that helps in pigment removal from the deeper dermis of your body.
- Completely powerful and offers you rapid result
- It breaks up the dark pigment on the skin without any pain and damage
- Shorter pulse width for light effect
- It doesn’t create any effect on skin tissues
- Secure to use
- Durable and long-lasting
- The wavelength is not much precise for color ink
- Powerful and Rapid - Powerful and rapid energy breaks up dark pigment directly
- Won't Harm Skin - Without any damage to skin tissue
5. NEATCELL Picosecond Pen, Scar Takeoff
The laser offers you an incredible performance. It offers you a speed of 220 jcm2 per second; This is an unbeatable performance by any laser as per the professionals. After using it repetitively, the professionals find this laser pen to be ten times faster compare to its contemporaries. The machine is also much effective and offers you quick results.
Along with the machine, you can also get pre-treatment gel to make the skin smooth for laser removal. This is also a great laser for your eyebrow contouring and any type of facial hair removal. However, the professionals also explored a sense of temporary discomforts amongst the users. Many users may also witness skin redness after the use.
- Equipped in a light tube pen
- Easy to use
- It offers you up to 480 NM for better color removal
- Safer to use on the skin
- It breaks all the dark pigments
- Faster to use
- Safe elimination of tattoo from your skin
- Design is not much sleek
- [UPGRADE VERSION] Equipped in light tube imported from Germany,more stable energy output and longer life.
- [MORE SAFE TO APPLY] Its pulse width is short
6. Zerone Picosecond Pen Tattoo Machine
This one on the list is the most portable laser to remove the tattoo. The professional find it great to use at home, and you can also use it regularly. The machine is quite reliable when it is about tattoo removal. You can not only trust this laser for tattoo removal. Instead, you can also trust it in the case of scar removal.
Further, the equipment may be smaller in size. But the performance that you will get is professional level. The package comes with a tattoo removal machine that comes in the form of a pen. You also get black glasses along with it for eye protection while using. The manufacturer claims it is highly advanced for professional use as well as personal use at home.
- It offers you 4th gear energy intensity
- Blue LED lights for better removal
- Short pulse width affect your skin much
- Great for long term use
- Safe for skin tissue
- The instruction manual is in Chinese that is hard to understand
- 【Fourth Gear Energy Intensity】It has blue LED lights, with four levels of energy intensity and nine levels of operating frequency.
- 【Short Pulse Width】This beauty instrument has a short pulse width and hardly produces light and heat effects
See Also: Important Things to Know Before Getting a Back Tattoo
7. Home Massager FDA Plasma Skin Tag Pen/Mole Removal
The home Massager from Neatcell is a reputable machine for tattoo removal. The device is approved by FDA that makes it highly trustable to use. This machine is not a single pen laser. Instead, it comes with a laser machine and a pen along with it. Professional used it several times. The outcome was un-expectable. They find it for professional use as it offers you professional-grade tattoo removal.
This device also promotes skin metabolism. It is because; it efficiently eliminates all the melanin deposits keeping your skin glowing. You can use this device without any risk. The device does no damage to the skin, neither does it affects the skin tissues at any level. This tattoo removal machine also works effectively to reduce dark spots on your skin.
- Completely safe and effective to use
- It offers you faster performance
- It is completely portable
- The machine comes with an extensive range of modes to offer you precision
- Higher security
- No side effects to the skin tissue
- It also reduces the dark spots
- Lasers are sensitive to the eyes
8. Cromwell Picosecond-Laser-Pen
Yet another excellent device on the list! This tattoo removal machine offers you professional-grade performance. After using it multiple times, this device comes marked as the safest device to use for tattoo removal. The laser doesn’t hurt your skin, skin tissues, or any other part of your body. The intensity of pain is also much lower. The USP of the device is it can get used for multiple operations other than tattoo removal.
You can reduce your dark spots, freckle, and many more using this exceptional laser. The performance of this machine is much faster. It is quite fast and convenient to remove your tattoo. However, you need the instruction manual carefully before using this laser pen. Using this machine also reduces skin-problem caused by melanin.
- It offers you the professional outcome
- The user manual is in English
- It doesn’t offer any skin damage or skin tissue damage
- Safe to use
- It comes with multiple functionalities
- It breaks the dark pigmentation
- It doesn’t offer you a precise outcome
- Please hold on the two buttons navigation botton and on/off/launch botton at the same time when you are starting using the deivce
- Note: Only for Professional use and if you want to use it at home, please learn carefully about all about the device . And the user manual is in English.
9. DONSU Hair Removal Machine
This machine works seamlessly like a charm. It is a great machine to use for your tattoo removal. The set comes with a machine and pen integrated into it for superior performance. The size of the machine is not only impressive, but it does have efficiency as well. This tattoo removal machine breaks down all the dark pigment without damaging your skin tissues.
This also doesn’t form any type of scar on your skin while using it. The machine not only removes your tattoo but also does remove the facial hair and other dark spots. The manufacturers claim it to be beneficial for hospitals, clinics, advanced beauty salons, and tattoo studios. However, you can use it at your home also. The combined cooling function is another feature that dissipates heat.
- Complete elimination of pigments
- It doesn’t damage your skin tissues
- Offers combined cooling functions for complete heat dissipation
- It offers you exogenous pigmentation
- Eliminates mixed colors
- Sometimes doesn’t work
- 【Beard Wash & Beard Conditioner】 Our beard wash can clean excess grease oils and other contaminants, reduce beard itch, moisturizes skin, reduce beard dandruff, soften beard. The beard conditioner will make your beard less coarse and abrasive it also treats split ends as well whether they start to come in naturally or occur after a shave.
- 【Beard Oil & Beard Balm】 Beard oil formulated to softens beard and conditions skin, restore softness & shine to your beard, traps essential vitamins & minerals into the facial hair for long term nourishment, helps make your beard thicker. The beard balm helps to tame your beard reducing those pesky flyaways and unruly hairs, while deeply conditioning and protecting your manly mane!
10. VIBES Tattoo Eyebrow Hair Removal Machine
This is one of the most powerful laser tattoo removal machines. It offers you the most desirable results without really harming your skin. The complete pack comes with a machine and a pen attached to it to remove the dark pigment of the tattoo. The pulse width that you get in this professional-grade device is shorter, and a shorter width pulse doesn’t affect or hurt your skin. So, the heat and light effect protects your skin from all the harm.
The light energy coming from this laser gets precisely penetrated to the skin. This, as a result, also helps you in the reduction of skin melanin. The operations of the machine are quite easy to achieve. However, you need to read the instruction manual carefully. You also get a protective pair of eyeglasses that protects your eyes from the laser.
- It offers you a wide application
- It offers you eyebrow removal also
- Higher efficiency
- Breaks down pigmentation
- Manual is not clear to use
- 【Widely Application】 Applicable to hospitals, clinics, qualified high-end beauty salons, and their own use.
- 【Tattoo Eyebrow Removal Machine】 Elimination of pigment does not damage normal tissues and avoid the formation of scars.
Should I do the Tattoo removal myself?
In the post, you have explored the top ten tattoo removal lasers. Well, that may be vital for you. But there is one more thing that you need to consider. That is whether the tattoo removal process is something that you will do, or you will leave it to the professionals.
There is an abundance of tattoo removal lasers with advanced technology to help you get the best result while removing the tattoo yourself. You can also achieve precision with the mode of removal approaches. However, the professionals are well-trained experts who know it all. They have immense years of experience that guide how to achieve the best results. So, the deciding factor should not be that confusing as you think.
Let’s take some instances that will help you. Besides having a trimmer, do you cut your hair yourself? No! Obviously not! You may do it occasionally, but most of the time, you visit the salon to achieve satisfaction.
Similarly, no matter how pro you may be in cooking, you will always get tempted with restaurant cuisines. That is why no matter if it is the name of your Ex or an embarrassing tattoo, you should not get embarrassed visiting professionals. After all, skin is something that you cannot bet on!
Pros of self-tattoo removal
- You will save cost and find it cheaper with a onetime investment in the tattoo removal laser
- Safe to get it done at home during pandemic rather than going to the clinic
- Less painful compared to the surgical way of tattoo removal
Cons of self-tattoo removal
- Doing it at home may offer you pain when you don’t have experts with you
- You may not achieve the precision that you need
- It also may offer you any side-effect as you don’t know the precise way
Buying Guide: How to Choose Best Lasers for Tattoo Removal?
Now that you are clear with the pros and cons and the advice, you should know the buying guide that will help you make the best decision. Reading this buying guide will help you bookmark all the qualities you need in your future tattoo laser. However, before that explore how does laser tattoo removal works?
The laser that you buy releases a beam of laser light at distinct wavelengths. When the professionals point them on your skin and tattoo, the tattoo’s ink absorbs the light. Then the laser light starts breaking the ink into smaller pieces. These smaller pieces then gradually get eliminated by the immune system.
However, when you use more colors and complex inks in your skin, you need more than one session of laser removal. While using the laser, you should also know that older laser tattoo removal or any other surgical procedure may damage your skin. But in contrast, laser tattoo removal is much safer and doesn’t offer you any sort of permanent damage.
The most vital attributes that you should consider while buying lasers for tattoo removal
1. Single and multipurpose lasers
The first thing that you should consider is the purpose of the lasers. You may have come across many ads that show you the multiple functions of a laser. In such cases, you should not think of it as a fake machine. In reality, many machines have different functions, and that works as per the skin type. Thus, you should always choose a tattoo removal laser based on its design and purpose of use.
2. Laser technology
The subsequent thing that you need to consider is laser technology. Technology plays a vital role in removing your tattoos. If you don’t get the precise technology mentioned in the laser machine, you should avoid buying it.
There are many ranges of lasers that come with a distinct type of technology. Some of the older laser machines come with Q-switched laser technology. However, the advanced and the most common type of laser technology that you will find is the YAG laser technology. The wavelength that it offers you is 1064 mm. Many lasers offer you a set of wavelengths up to 532nm.
3. Wavelength, pulses, and energy
This is the most vital factor that you should consider is the wavelength. Without considering this factor, you cannot make a perfect buying decision. The wavelengths are the main factor that decides the removal of your tattoo. The less is your wavelength number, the more precision you will get in the ink removal.
For example, you would require a laser with 1064 NM if you want to remove normal black ink. And if your tattoo contains hybrid colors and complex inks, then you would need a laser with 532 NM. For blue and green colors, you would need 755 NM wavelengths.
Now coming to the pulses of the lasers, the pulses are the shots of laser light. If your laser machine is coming with a three pulse setting, that means it will fire up to three shots of laser at once. The pulses get measured with Hz that implies the speed of the laser shots.
Lastly, what you should consider is energy. The more is energy the laser has, the more aggressive it will be. The higher energy will also increase the spot size. Thus, it is also an important factor that you should consider.
See Also: Should You Get a Tattoo for Your Couple?
1. Ease of use
There are some other factors that you should also consider while buying your laser machine. The first thing that you should do is the ease of accessing the laser. As you are using the laser at home, you must expect all the convenience in the laser removal machine that you buy. Before buying the laser machine online, you should completely check the customer reviews. The customer reviews will help you know what will help you in the laser you are buying.
You can also obtain the user manual online. Usually, the manufacturers offer you online manuals in PDFs that help you know the use of laser machines.
The next most vital thing that you need to consider is the cost. There are many lasers that you will find in the marketplace. All of them offer you distinct power and functions. Along with that, you can also find a difference in the cost. It is not that you should go for a cheaper laser. However, you should always consider choosing a fair price. A fair price with all the ideal features is all you need to make a good buying decision.
Yes, the FDA does regulate laser tattoo removal machines. This is because; it is something that will get used in the skin. That is why every tattoo removal laser machine comes with certification from the FDA. The approval from FDA assures you that it is safe to use. Thus, you should always consider buying machines that have FDA approval. That’s not yet! If you see any machine that has no FDA certification, you must report it to the FDA as soon as possible. This will help in saving someone’s skin from the negative reaction.
However, FDA is not a unitary body that regulates laser machines. Several other bodies also regulate in many other nations. You should check the same.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What color laser is best for tattoo removal?
Red and blue are the best laser for tattoo removal.
2. Is PicoSure the best tattoo removal?
Yes! PicoSure is a great tattoo removal machine
3. Does Neatcell really remove tattoos?
Yes! This is a highly efficient brand that offers you great performance.
4. What color tattoo cannot be removed?
Dark color tattoos are hard to remove.
5. Can black tattoos be fully removed?
No tattoo can fully remove. It breaks the pigmentation, and then the immune does the work.
In short, these are the best 10 laser tattoo removal that is best for you. Now that you know the top 10 reviews, you can make the best buying decision. All the above-featured lasers for tattoo removal are shortlisted after the comprehensive research of almost a week. You can purchase any of them.
We have personally purchased and test all the products. We hope this article about the best laser for tattoo removal is helpful to you. Do share this article on social media if you found it useful for you in any manner.