Getting tattoos on wrist is wished by all but followed by few. This is because wrist tattoos are visible almost all the time and many companies and organizations have strict policies against visible tattoos. Therefore you must know your job rules before getting tattooed on wrist. Tattoos on wrist do not have any special meaning but the tattoo design can itself be meaningful in its own way. Here we present you 50 meaningful wrist tattoos designs for men and women –
Wrist Tattoos For Men
1. Wrist is the most common place to get matching tattoos with siblings. Here is a cute wrist tattoo idea for siblings where the brothers got tattooed with small air plane and the sister got inked with cloud tattoo.
2. Inner Wrist tattoos can be painful. So if you want to avoid the pain but still wish to have a cute wrist tattoo then I would advise you to get a small tattoo like an arrow tattoo on wrist. Also After care of such tattoos is necessary. You can check out this complete guide of tattoo after care.
3. Both girls and boys can opt for small ship tattoos on wrist. It would be meaningful if you or your loved one is in navy.
4. While most girl look for detailed and colourful butterfly tattoos I would suggest you to try a tribal butterfly tattoo like this as it will be more attractive.
5. If you are a religious person then wrist is one of the best places to get religious tattoos. Here is a small size cross tattoo design on the wrists of two brothers.
6. Instead of opting for a front facing wrist tattoo you can go for a side wrist tattoo and the best tattoo design for this is a King or queen crown tattoo in small size like this.
7. If you wear watch then I would recommend you to have wrist tattoo that does not get hid under the watch. You can opt for a medium size tattoo like a dreamcatcher tattoo in such case.
8. You can also go for geometrical symbols or signs for wrist tattoos. Here is a circle tattoo design on wrist along with a tiny eye tattoo.
9. Another cool idea for side wrist tattoo is the feather tattoo. It can go along with the thickness of your width thus perfectly matching your style.
10. There are many variants in cross designs. For example here is a Coptic cross tattoo design on wrist which Is defined by the use of circle and a mini cross. You can try a small Celtic cross tattoo on wrist too.