Simple Tattoos For Girls
31. How about trying a self-portrait tattoo design? It is pretty common among girls to have self-portrait tattoos and here is a cute design for you.(Simple ship tattoos)
32. If you do not want a self-portrait tattoo design then you can opt for the portrait tattoo of a brave historical woman. Here the lady opted for a Native American girl tattoo on her shoulder.
33. Font selection matters a lot in quote and word tattoos especially for girls. One good suggestion would be to try a font that makes the word look like a heartbeat.
34. Owl tattoos represent wisdom and knowledge. If you are a woman who loves gaining and sharing knowledge then you should opt for an owl tattoo design on shoulder or back.
35. Peacock are known as excellent dancers in many cultures. If you love dancing then you should try a large size peacock tattoo design on your back shoulder or chest.
36. If you love space, science and technology then you should opt for geek or nerd tattoos and there would be no better choice than a solar system tattoo design like this.
37. Flower tattoos are most popular tattoos among girls but placement matter a lot for flower tattoos. If you wish to have a unique flower tattoo then try a rose tattoo design on spine like this.
38. You might wish to have a quote tattoo or a bible verse tattoo design on your body. You must know that if you opt for a long quote then it will look amazing on back only.
39. Full back tattoos for girls are not recommended but if you wish to have a back tattoo design then you should try a long tattoo that run across your spine like this. You can have a vertical quote tattoo too.
40. One of the most popular finger tattoo idea for girls is to try ring tattoos. If you do not want to have a ring tattoo on your finger then try bow tattoo design like this.