Rose Tattoos For Women
31. Rose tattoos are good choice for memorial tattoos. Here this guy dedicated a rose tattoo on chest to his wife.(Delicate spine tattoos)
32. It is hard to ink a perfect rose tattoo on foot because the shape of foot doesn’t allow so. However you can try an offbeat design like this.
33. If your rose tattoo design starts fading away then you can add extra designs like stem and leaves to it to make it more attractive.
34. There are very few tattoo designs that looks good on hand. One perfect choice is rose tattoo. Here is an amazing rose tattoo on the hand of this boy.
35. Personally I admire rose tattoos on back neck (especially on girls) but one can also try side neck rose tattoos as show in this image.
36. The petals of the rose tattoos can be inked in such way that they give an illusion of a face. You can ask the artist to show the face of your love in rose petals.
37. Rib cage is often ignored for rose tattoos but in my opinion it is a great place to try floral tattoos. If you opt for a rose tattoo on side rib cage then please have it in medium to large size.
38. Outline tattoos are not universally popular but they still have a dedicated fan following. Here is a rose outline tattoo for you to consider.
39. Couples can have matching rose tattoos and a unique style would be to try rose sun and moon tattoos as shown here.
40. Three types of roses are very popular – Yellow rose, red rose and black rose. One often neglected rose is pink rose and therefore it makes a unique tattoo option.