Rose is the king of flowers and therefore rose tattoos have huge popularity among tattoo lovers. While there are many rose tattoo ideas still people get confused and end up with a weird and sometimes ugly look rose tattoo. Here we have selected 50 amazing rose tattoos for men and women –
Rose tattoo for men and women
1. Rose flower tattoos look even more beautiful with leaves. I would suggest you to try the watercolor version if you are looking for a temporary tattoo.
2. A good idea would be to try rose white ink tattoo or even better you can go for rose gold tattoo. Golden rose tattoos are not common and therefore they should be given preference.
3. If you want a long lasting tattoo design then opt for black and grey rose tattoos. They will not fade away easily and you will surely fall in love with them after they heal.
4. You can ask the artist to give your tattoo even more attractive look by using just black and white combination. Here is a black and white rose tattoo on the arm of this guy.
5. One beautiful fact about roses is that they come in different colors with each colroed rose holding a unique meaning. Black rose tattoos are popular in particular and here is how beautiful they look tattooed.
6. Usually people opt for one rose tattoo but if you want a large size design then one rose will look odd. You can go for rose vine tattoo and that will look perfect on back.
7. Rose is considered as a symbol of love by many people. So it is obvious that rose is often related with heart. A cool idea would be to try rose and heart mix up tattoo just like this.
8. Artist often ignores one beautiful part of rose and that is stem. I particularly love long stemmed rose tattoos and if you too like them then here is a design for you.
9. Many consider rose to be feminine tattoo but this does not stop men from getting tattooed with this beautiful flower. I would suggest males to try a large size red rose tattoo dedicated to their lady love.
10. Most of my male clients ask for those rose tattoos that show masculinity. A cool masculine rose tattoo idea would be to add a hand with the rose tattoo as shown in this image.
11. In my opinion the prettiest rose tattoos are those that can suit any girl or boy and are medium in size. Here is a rose tattoo behind the ear of this girl that will suit anybody.
12. One tough task for an artist would be to ink a realistic rose tattoo. Most artists try to give 3D impression so that it look real but placement plays a vital role to give realism.
13. If you are in navy or any of your loved one is in navy then you can dedicate them a beautiful rose tattoo added with an anchor tattoo. Here is an amazing design of this mix up.
14. Rose and clock tattoo hold a deep meaning. They represent that time always move forwards and death is inevitable. In short such design suggests us to find beauty in death.
15. Adding a pearl to your tattoo designs will not only make them more beautiful but also will give a unique meaning. It will tell that beauty cannot be caged.
16. This rose and vine tattoo design was clicked after it healed. It was made using solid black thick ink and that is why It will last longer than usual.
17. Rose compass tattoos are usually preferred by those who are in navy or often sail across the seas. This is a symbolism of hope and positivity.
18. For girls I would strongly suggest to try rose designs as cover up tattoos because they amazingly cover up the flaws. Here this picture is perfect example of it.
19. You can add letters and numbers in your rose tattoo too. One perfect example is to replace name initials in rose stem.
20. There are many drawings and sketches of rose available online that you can choose from. I highly recommend rose drawings available on deviantart.
21. Even though I suggest my clients to try rose tattoos on upper part of body but there are still many people who like to have rose tattoos on leg. For them here is a design to try.
22. There are many guys and girls who have tattoos that denotes breakup. One commonly tried design is to show the rose tattoo with falling petals just like this.
23. If you wish to have a sleeve tattoo of rose then I would suggest you to have at least 3 rose tattoos just like this.
24. One good design would be to try a small size Rose tattoo and that too on the visible part of body. Such tattoos would look good on wrist or neck.
25. Flash rose tattoos are rarely tried but if you try them then I would suggest to try blue color because it looks most attractive of all.
26. If you want to have a rose tattoo that signifies good luck then I would suggest you to add dreamcatcher design to it.
27. One movie inspired rose tattoo design is to try rose tattoo on fingers but it will not suit on people with thin fingers. Therefore I would suggest you to try them on thumb like this.
28. If you do not have any tattoo on back then the best design that you can try is rose tattoo across the spine. Here is a rose tattoo on the backbone of this woman and it is dedicated to family.
29. You can make your rose tattoo design even more impressive by adding vibrant colors to it. Here the artist beautifully added black and yellow colors to it.
30. Rose tattoos are among those rare tattoo designs that will look beautiful as half sleeve tattoos. The plus point is that a person can try them on both half sleeves and it still will look amazing.
31. Rose tattoos are good choice for memorial tattoos. Here this guy dedicated a rose tattoo on chest to his wife.
32. It is hard to ink a perfect rose tattoo on foot because the shape of foot doesn’t allow so. However you can try an offbeat design like this.
33. If your rose tattoo design starts fading away then you can add extra designs like stem and leaves to it to make it more attractive.
34. There are very few tattoo designs that looks good on hand. One perfect choice is rose tattoo. Here is an amazing rose tattoo on the hand of this boy.
35. Personally I admire rose tattoos on back neck (especially on girls) but one can also try side neck rose tattoos as show in this image.
36. The petals of the rose tattoos can be inked in such way that they give an illusion of a face. You can ask the artist to show the face of your love in rose petals.
37. Rib cage is often ignored for rose tattoos but in my opinion it is a great place to try flower tattoos. If you opt for a rose tattoo on side rib cage then please have it in medium to large size.
38. Outline tattoos are not universally popular but they still have a dedicated fan following. Here is a rose outline tattoo for you to consider.
39. Couples can have matching rose tattoos and a unique style would be to try rose sun and moon tattoos as shown here.
40. Three types of roses are very popular – Yellow rose, red rose and black rose. One often neglected rose is pink rose and therefore it makes a unique tattoo option.
41. If you wish to have rose tattoo on thigh then I strongly suggest you to try it on the side of thigh because it will look $exy.
42. Rose vine tattoos cannot be placed on just any part of body. You can either try it on back or on chest. A unique idea would be to try it on upper shoulder like this.
43. People often dedicate rose tattoos to their loved ones. So it is common to add their names. I would suggest you to add it across the stem.
44. Many artists do not show thorns in rose tattoos. But they have a deep meaning therefore you should have a rose thorns tattoo instead of rose petal tattoo.
45. My favourite place to have rose tattoo is wrist. If you are confused about the tattoo placement then go for a rose tattoo on wrist and you will never regret it.
46. Instead of opting for complicated rose tattoos I would suggest you to try simple rose tattoos and they should be tried in small size.
47. Skull and rose tattoos are especially popular among heavy metal music lovers. So an addition that you can make to such tattoos is to either add a headphone or a gun.
48. Tiny and minimal tattoos are always attractive. This tiny version of rose tattoo is surely going to raise a lot of eyebrows.
49. If you do not want to try anything new then you are always welcome to try traditional rose tattoo designs like this.
50. Many couples like to have matching two rose tattoos. However the placement of these tattoos matters a lot.
Which rose tattoo from the above photo gallery you liked the most?