Small Rose Tattoos
11. In my opinion the prettiest rose tattoos are those that can suit any girl or boy and are medium in size. Here is a rose tattoo behind the ear of this girl that will suit anybody.
12. One tough task for an artist would be to ink a realistic rose tattoo. Most artists try to give 3D impression so that it look real but placement plays a vital role to give realism.
13. If you are in navy or any of your loved one is in navy then you can dedicate them a beautiful rose tattoo added with an anchor tattoo. Here is an amazing design of this mix up.
14. Rose and clock tattoo hold a deep meaning. They represent that time always move forwards and death is inevitable. In short such design suggests us to find beauty in death.
15. Adding a pearl to your tattoo designs will not only make them more beautiful but also will give a unique meaning. It will tell that beauty cannot be caged.
16. This rose and vine tattoo design was clicked after it healed. It was made using solid black thick ink and that is why It will last longer than usual.
17. Rose compass tattoos are usually preferred by those who are in navy or often sail across the seas. This is a symbolism of hope and positivity.
18. For girls I would strongly suggest to try rose designs as cover up tattoos because they amazingly cover up the flaws. Here this picture is perfect example of it.
19. You can add letters and numbers in your rose tattoo too. One perfect example is to replace name initials in rose stem.
20. There are many drawings and sketches of rose available online that you can choose from. I highly recommend rose drawings available on deviantart.