Simple Geometric Tattoos
31. I don’t think you will find any other geometric tattoo design better than this one on the shoulder of this girl.(Rose tattoos on wrist)
32. If you want small, tiny and subtle tattoo design then I would suggest you to go for small geometrical shapes like this.
33. Sites like Pinterest and Tumblr are full of Geometric tattoos and here is one that we picked up from these sites.
34. This stag tattoo design is made from a sniper’s point of view. I think only hunters will like this design.
35. The easiest way to learn and try geometric tattoos is to make them using henna or mehandi.
36. Geometric tattoos like this will wear off and fade away easily. Therefore you must use a dark ink.
37. I would never suggest any one to have such large geometric tattoo design and that too on full back.
38. One beauty of geometric tattoos is that you try illusion designs like this with them.
39. This one rangoli design is very popular because if you look at the centre of such design you will feel like the whole tattoo is circulating.
40. Thigh is probably the best place to get a circular tattoo because it provide perfect alignment and space for it.