One of the easiest tattoo designs that you can try is the Geometric tattoo designs. Although there are many geometric tattoos that can only be made by an experienced tattoo artist but most of them are easy to make designs. If you are a tattoo artist who is learning designing tattoos then you should start from easy geometrical shapes. Here we have chosen 50 amazing geometric tattoos for men and women –
Geometric Tattoos Ideas And Designs
1. This geometric tattoo is inspired from Indian rangoli designs. In my opinion just one design was enough.
2. Geometric tattoos are not limited to just mathematical symbols and signs. In fact a clever tattoo artist can make any kind of design using geometric shapes.
3. Geometric shapes can also be included in a portrait tattoo design such as this.
4. If you really want a very simple geometric tattoo then I think you should try this beautiful cube tattoo design.
5. Geometric symmetry is in every part of nature. Here is a perfect flower tattoo design in exact geometric shapes.
6. Can you guess which tattoo design is this? It is an arrow tattoo design with geometric shapes such as circles, triangles, pyramids and arcs.
7. Such tattoo design are also called as minimalist tattoo design due to the minimal use of ink and space.
8. Geometric tattoo design can also be inked on the lower part of body such as thighs and calves.
9. According to science a perfectly beautiful face is one that is in proper geometrical shape. Here is how a perfect cat would look like.
10. The most popular geometrical sign is the triangle tattoo. This is because it is easy to make and can be added to any design.