Small Dragon Tattoos
31. Leg is an uncommon place for dragon tattoos. But if you wish to have one on leg then try a unique tattoo. Try a green or yellow or even pink dragon tattoo on leg.
32. Girls should prefer dragon tattoo on rib cage because it look so $exy. Try a sea dragon tattoo on rib and you won’t be disappointed by the result.
33. What would be more beautiful than witnessing a dragon taking a flight? Why not try a similar tattoo design? Shoulder is the best place to have it.
34. Side posing dragon tattoos are my favourite. They give the artist more focus. The end result is as beautiful as this.
35. Some women ask for temporary dragon tattoos? Try such tattoos on thigh. In fact you can opt for a watercolour dragon tattoo on thigh and see how it looks.
36. One unique idea would be to try dragon wing tattoos. You don’t have to show the dragon. Just get tattooed with dragon wings on your back. You are the Dragon Now.
37. Yin yang is important part of Chinese culture. Dragons are important part of Chinese culture. So why not try a dragon yin yang tattoo? It will show the perfect balance of good and evil in life.
38. Different cultures portray different type of dragons. Some seems to be inspired from dinosaurs. Here is a unique dragon tattoo on forearm.
39. Japanese dragon tattoos looks more like sea serpents. They have beard around their face and hairs on their back.
40. Here is one interesting medieval dragon tattoo that has small forelegs and large hind legs.