My clients often ask me for unique designs and one idea that I often give them is to try watercolor flower tattoo. Why? Because not only they turn out to be beautiful but also there are so many options that you can personalize the tattoo according to your needs.
Here we have chosen 50+ watercolor flower tattoos that will look great on both men and women –
watercolor flower tattoo
1. Orchids are often considered as memorial flowers. So if you wish to have a memorial tattoo then try Orchid flower tattoo.
watercolor tattoo flower
5. If you want to have a tattoo dedicated to your pet then how beautiful idea it would be to show them in a garden playing with flowers.
blouse designs for backside
6. This sunflower watercolor tattoo is about to wear off and blur but you can bet it looked great when it was fresh. I am showing you this to aware you of how watercolor tattoo fades away quickly than black ink tattoos.
7. If you are a fan of Japanese tattoo art and want a colorful watercolor tattoo then go for cherry blossom tattoos. Be aware that a cherry blossom tattoo would require even more care as the colors inked might not hold onto your skin pigments.
10. How about trying a simple lavender tattoo design. In my opinion, they sit perfectly in the watercolor style too because they occupy less space and require less care. They represent hope and love. You can learn more about health benefits of flowers here.
best one word tattoos for guys
small watercolor flower tattoo
water color flower tattoo
23. Another meaningful idea would be to try multiple different watercolor flowers inked on one vine. This would represent your family/friends who all have different personalities yet are close to your heart.
flower watercolor tattoo
floral watercolor tattoo
Which flower tattoo design you liked the most?