Music Lovers often wonder about Post Malone tattoos. Austin Richard Post is better known by his rapper name Post Malone has a lot of Tattoos. The dude has his whole body inked with various designs. Even from a Rapper’s standard, Post Malone has way too many tattoos.
How Many Tattoos Does Post Malone Have?
Several media publications have covered that Post Malone has at least 80 tattoos but the number could be a lot more as the rapper has often said that he does not show all his body art out in public.
One may argue that tattoos should be meaningful as you are committing yourself to a body art form that is not only expensive but also permanent. However, in the case of Post Malone, many tattoos are inked either due to a temporary feeling he had or just to mess up with people.
Here we TRY to cover all the tattoos of Post Malone –
Post Malone Tattoos Designs
- Even the craziest fans of tattoo body art will think twice before getting a tattoo on the inside of their mouth. But Not Post Malone. He has a Patriarchal cross tattoo on his hard palate.
The tattoo does not hold any special meaning. It simply means that Post Malone respect his orthodox Christian roots. This tattoo is also called as cross of Lorraine tattoo.
2. Post Malone has a Barb Wire tattoo on his Forehead. Traditionally it is a strange body part to have a barb wire tattoo but interestingly this choice is due to a special reason. Post Malone has confessed on several occasions that he is suffering from mental illness which also makes him have negative thoughts for others. The barbed wire is to keep the thoughts on the inside only and not to let the bodywork on it.
3. Upside Down Sword tattoo on Face – This was one of the earliest designs that Malone got inked on his body (and that too on face). He confessed that he wanted to annoy his mom so he got a face tattoo.
The Upside down design was also a thoughtful choice and not just a random design. An upside-down sword refers to relieving oneself from pain and suffering. This refers to his mental illness that he admitted on multiple occasions.
4. Ace Of Cards Tattoo on Forehead – Like All Hollywood celebrities, Malone has a bad habit of Gambling. Many publications reported that Malone is one of the frequent guests of the big league casinos of Las Vegas. He further confirmed it by getting an ace of cards tattoo on his forehead.
This design not only shows his love for gambling but also indicates that he is an ace champion in his field.
5. Malone has a Nevermind tattoo on his right palm. Famous artist JonBoy designed this tattoo. The tattoo is an homage to the famous Nirvana album Nevermind. Post Malone considers Kurt Cobain as one of the greatest rock stars ever lived. He is also a huge fan of Dave Grohl.
What Does Post Malone Face Tattoo Say?
6. Stay Away Tattoo on His Right Eyebrow – This tattoo is self-explanatory. The post got this design in early 2017. Malone considers himself an ugly person. When a fan asked about the particular choice of the words of this tattoo, Malone commented that he did not want to become a fake role model of anyone. He wants people to know that he has his flaws and not everything that he does needs to be followed by fans.
7. Always Tired tattoo under his eyes – Another self-explanatory tattoo that Malone got was right under his eyes. One of his friends commented that Post is devoting too much time to creating music that his sleep schedule has worsened. This has resulted in dark circles under his eyes.
Malone found a cool way to deal with this as he got “Always Tired” Tattoo inked under his eyes.
8. Gauntlet tattoo on face – It is hard to imagine that after so many tattoos on the face, Malone still got space to get a huge gauntlet tattoo design. The gauntlet is shown holding a spiked ball with a chain. There is no particular meaning behind this tattoo except that it shows the warrior spirit of Malone.
Post Malone Before and After Tattoos Pics
9. It is hard to imagine Post Malone without his trademark facial tattoos. He got inked with a cherry blossom tribal tattoo design on the right side of his face. Cherry blossoms are known to spread positivity so this design signifies positive vibes.
10. Post Malone claimed in one interview that he has multiple Playboy bunny tattoos on his body. One that is easily visible is on his face.
Post Malone Forehead Tattoo
11. He has a small and simple heart tattoo behind his ear. This simple refers to the peace and love that he seeks in the world.
12 Post Malone added another tattoo on his facial tattoo portfolio – a Bloody Buzzsaw on his left cheek. This is another weird design with even weirder placement. Buzzsaw signifies only one thing that Post Malone doesn’t want himself to be taken lightly.
13. He has a Cow Skull Tattoo on his neck. This tattoo is perfectly placed as the horns align beautifully with the neck. A Cow Skull represents death and rebirth.
14. World War 1 Soldier Tattoo on his right arm – Post got creative as he got inked with a baseball player (Probably Babe ruth) imagined as a world war, 1 soldier. This is to signify that war affects a lot of lives and we can overcome all our differences without the need for war.
15. XoXo Smiley Face Tattoo – He has a tiny XoXo smile face design inked on his right cheek. The design signifies that one should not take everything too seriously.
16. JFK Tattoo On his left Hand – Post paid tribute to great American president John F Kennedy by getting inked with portrait of him on his hand.
17. Post has the word ‘Whatever’ inked on his left hand. This signifies that Post does not like living his life by other people’s rules.
18. Kurt Cobain Tattoo on his right forearm.
When Did Post Malone Got his Face tattoo?
19. Playboy Bunny tattoo on his left forearm is the very first tattoo that Post Malone got inked with in late 2016. However, the tattoo was bruised by Justin Bieber during a basketball game. This inspired Malone to get tattoo on a body part that does not come into regular contact with people. This is the reason that Malone has so many facial tattoos.
20. Hidden Barbed wire tattoo under the beard on chin.
21 Evil Skull tattoo near his left ear.
22. Native American Headress Tattoo on his head.
23. Jesus Tattoo on the right side of his chest.
24. Small Heart tattoo line on his face.
25. Post Malone paid tribute to some of the greatest artists ever born by getting their portrait tattoo on his fingers. He has small portrait tattoos of 2Pac, Kurt Cobain, Elvis Presley, Jimmy Hendrix, John Lennon, Bob Dylan, Johnny Cash, and 50 Cent.
26. Beauty and The Beast Tattoo – Malone consider himself ugly. He claimed that he loved a girl with all his heart but she rejected him due to his ugly looks. This tattoo is dedicated to his crush.
Are Post Malone’s Tattoos Real?
27. Owl Eyes Tattoo on right shoulder. All of the tattoos on Post Malone’s body are real and permanent. He enjoying getting inked with new body art as he love the pain. He dislikes temporary or fake tattoos.
28. Post Malone was a good friend to swedish rapper lil’ peep. He got inked with Lil peep portrait after the latter’s death in 2017.
29. Angry Grizzly bear tattoo on his right hand.
30. Dark horse tattoo on his forearm.
31. Portrait of Johnny Cash on his left bicep.
Post Malone Finger Tattoos
32. Rest easy Tattoo on his Fingers.
33. Love bracelet tattoo on his index finger.
34. Samurai Tattoo on his arm.
35. Knuckle Bracelet tattoo on his hand.
36. Right below the Lil peep portrait tattoo, He has Native American Shield inked on his arm.
37. Japanese Anime tattoo on his left calf.
38. DOTs tattoo on left Elbow.
Post Malone tattoo Sayings and Quotes
39. White dove tattoo on the right side of the neck.
40. Eagle tattoo on left side of the neck.
41. Fallout Vault boy tattoo on the left calf.
42. Post Malone is big supporter of Gun rights. He even have a Gadsden flag tattoo on left forearm.
43. Machine Gun tattoo on his left thigh.
44. Another Gun tattoo on his arm with a snake wrapped around it.
Post Malone Recent Tattoos
45. Praying Hands tattoo on right bicep.
46. Molon Labe tattoo on his stomach. It is a roman expression among ancient warriors which translates to Come and Take.
47. A Tribal pattern tattoo on left elbow which is inspired from warrior designs.
Post Malone Forearm tattoos
48. One of the artists who played a pivotal role in improving Post Malone art as a lyricist was Bob Dylan. He commented that he was influenced by Bob Dylan at a very young age. He even paid tribute to the legendary artist by getting inked with his portrait tattoo on his left inner bicep.
Unseen Tattoos of Post Malone
49. Post Malone is infamous for getting stupid tattoos. He has a tumbler with straw tattoo on his stomach. This refers to his addiction to diet cola.
50. Tiny semicolon tattoo on his nose. A Semicolon tattoo is a big symbol for people who had suicidal thoughts but continued to fight and live.
51. Mythological Nazgul tattoo on his chest. Post is huge fan of Lord of the rings.
52. Post Malone supports his favorite football team Dallas cowboys during Superbowl. he even has a helmet tattoo on his shoulder.
53. Deer horn tattoo in tribal style on forehead. This is to refer to his inner monster that he often talks about in his interviews.
54. Soldier silhouette with gun tattoo on his right inner bicep.
Post Malone Head Tattoos
55. Eye of Sauron tattoo on his head. This again refers to his love for Lord of the Rings.
56. He is a huge Metallica fan. He got tattooed with their famous tracks on his legs.
57. Here is another Metallica song logo tattoo design on his left leg.
58. Post is huge fan of RPG Elder scrolls. He has a Miraak mask tattoo on his left shoulder.
59. Post often ask his fans to take care of their mental health. He has the word PATIENT inked on his right inner bicep which tells about his fight with depression.
60. Skulls with crossbones tattoo on his palm.
Why Does Post Malone have so many Tattoos?
This is simple because he love the body art. He love expressing himself, through his music, through his body art.
61. He once again showed his love for Elder Scrolls when he get tattooed with Skyrim dragons.
62. Stoney was name of Post Malone’s debut studio album. He got it tattooed across his neck.
New Post Malone Tattoos
63. Medusa tattoo on head. This is Malone’s way of saying to stay away from playgirls.
64. Huge Spider Tattoo on head. Post shaved his head off and got inked with a Black widow spider tattoo.
Post Malone Tattoo Ideas
65. Minimalist tattoo behind left ear. It is a geometrical shape.
66. Hellraiser inspired tattoo on his inner bicep.
67. Saint Jude Tattoo on his lower forearm. This signifies his faith in Christianity.
68. Skull tattoo on his left calf.
69. Native American Cherokee Skull tattoo on his calf.
70. Captain America’s shield inspired tattoo on his left inner forearm.
Post Malone Without Tattoos
Can You imagine him without any tattoo design? I can not think of Post Malone without his trademark tattoo styles.
71. Skull with cigarette tattoo on his left thigh.
72. “So Far So Good” tattoo on his outer forearm of left hand.
73. Sword tattoo across his neck.
74. Joker tattoo on his right calf which is a mix up of pennywise the clown, DC’s supervillain Joker and Harley Quinn.
75. Post malone is dating Ashlen Diaz. He got inked with her name on his left inner arm.
76. On his left Thigh, Malone has inked the words “To Serve I Promise”.
77. Tiny Eagle tattoo on the back of his left hand.
Does Post Malone tattoo designs inspire you? Do you ever think of getting so many tattoos on your body? If you are true fan of Post Malone then don’t forget to share these designs with your friends.
References: Austin Richard Post Wikipedia