Men love to have kids name tattoos on their body. Couples often set relationship goals and one common goal is to get name tattoos of each other. While it is a common practice among many cultures to get name tattoo of their own but getting tattooed with the name of your loved one is a romantic feeling that can’t be described.
Here we present you 50 cool font styles that can be used in your name tattoos –
Last Name Tattoos
1. I bet Ariana Grande would approve it. After all who wouldn’t love a crown added to their name tattoo design?
2. You don’t have to get tattooed with your real name. You can find out your Native American name or your Celtic name. if you find it cool then get it tattooed.
3. Name tattoos do not have to be the name of your loved one or your own. It could be the name of your favorite TV show. Serenity, Anybody?
4. Many popular celeb couples gave us relationship goals. One was to join the half of your name with your lover and go together by that name. If you have one such cool name than get it tattooed on your forearm.
5. Along with your name tattoo design you can also add your date of birth. But make sure the font of both tattoos complement each other.
wing ridden angel tattoo
6. Disney logo font is very popular and it is used in many name tattoos. If you name start with D then this is perfect font for you.
7. Adding your spirit animal to your name tattoo design will make it look even better but you should keep a gap between the two tattoos or otherwise people will take the name as the name of the animal.
8. If you opt for a name tattoo then please choose a font that is easy to understand. Too much cursive or not enough spacing will ruing name tattoos.
9. If your name has the letter ‘I’ in it then the best idea is to add a heart shape above the ‘I’. If your name has more than one ‘I’ then do not try this idea.
10. Most people like to have multiple name tattoos on their body. You can have a name tattoo that has names of you and your loved one. But remember such tattoos will need good spacing and will suit only on chest or back. You can check the list of best names for baby and kids that you can get tattooed.
hunting tattoos for guys
name tattoos for men
11. I think adding cross tattoo to nay tattoo design just improve its look. This name tattoo is made way much better with the addition of cross to it.
12. Your name tattoos should not have any spelling mistake or otherwise, you will regret having it. Others will also make fun of you.
13. Getting a name tattoo design with your life partner is one of the most popular relationship goals but remember the name of lady should come above the name of gentleman.
14. I think no other font can beat the old and classic Times New Roman. You should use Adobe Photoshop to check out how your name would look like in a particular font.
15. Be proud of your name tattoos. Don’t have them in such small size that it is hard to read the name at all.
16. If the name you want to get tattooed is short (3 or 4 letters) then a cool idea is to try it on the forearm. Name tattoos look great on the forearm but they should be short.
17. I know this woman chose a childish font to get the name of her loved one tattooed but I really liked the addition of heart tattoo in the end.
18. Mothers love to get tattoos of their son or daughter. One really good idea is to get their name tattooed along with a hand tattoo design.
19. You don’t have to try a name tattoo in the English language. I have seen many amazing Arabic and Sanskrit name tattoos. If you know any foreign languages then try your name tattoo in that language (Don’t Pick German).
20. Here is another beautiful name tattoo design in the devanagiri lipi which is base of hindi language.
tattoos for men ideas with kids names
21. Most people like to have name tattoos on their wrist or forearm but if you love the name very much then try it on rib cage like this.
22. Another common choice for name tattoos is god names. You can get inked with the name of the god that you have faith in.
23. If you wish to add a crown to your name tattoo design then either have the crown hover over the whole name or make it sit on any one letter.
24. Hyphen is the common symbol that is added between a double name tattoos. However I would suggest you to add a plus sign.
25. You don’t have to get the whole name tattooed. A cool idea would be to get your name initially tattooed and make it look cool by adding a crown over it.
26. Girls can add shining stars around their name tattoo design to give it a more feminine and girly look.
27. If you do not want to add stars then a butterfly is also a good option but don’t make it attention seeker tattoo.
28. Instead of getting name tattoo of yourself or your wife/husband you can get a tattoo dedicated to your parents.
29. Name tattoos need to be in dark black color. Thin lines and thin fonts will fade away very quickly.
30. Now look at this thick name tattoo design it will stay there forever. So ink a name that you won’t regret later in life.
mens tattoos with wife’s name
31. One cool name tattoos idea for couples would be to get the name of your partner inked along with two hearts.
32. If you are thinking of getting a name tattoo of your wife then make it more special by adding a flower to it.
33. Infinity and heart tattoos are very popular among couples. How about adding the two names on the infinity symbol?
34. Never have name tattoos on foot or ankle. It would be disrespectful.
35. Most people like to have just first name tattoos. You can have full name tattoo but it will only look good on forearm.
36. There are many font designs available online so don’t rush your tattoo. First pick out the right font for yourself.
37. If your name has alphabet ‘I’ to it then add a crown on the letter i.
38. Is it a name or a bad spelling mistake? I don’t know but I liked the star cluster around it.
39. If you opt for too much designing around your name tattoos then you will lose its look and meaning. See it for yourself in this picture.
40. Here is another beautiful couple tattoo idea. Just get inked with names of each other along with king and queen crown tattoo.
family name tattoos for men
41. If you want to show yourself as a warrior then pick up a font that has pointed edges in several alphabets.
42. I think this couple tattoo is inspired from the movie shrek but ire ally liked this font.
43. Instead of picking complicated fonts you can also go for simple fonts that give your tattoo pleasing look.
44. If you do not want to have a name tattoo on a hairy part of the body then the finger is the best choice for it. Try name tattoos on fingers and you will love it.
45. If your name tattoo heals properly then it will be one of the most beautiful tattoos on your body.
46. Inner forearm is common choice for name tattoos but remember that many people have sweaty inner forearms making it a terrible place for tattoos.
47. A better option is to try outer forearm tattoos. It is excellent choice for people who do technical work on computer all the time.
48. You can restyle your name tattoos by adding vibrant colors to it but make sure they don’t ruin the tattoo.
49. Shaving is a must for tattoos. If you are getting name tattoos to show someone your love then it will be ironical that the tattoo is hiding in hairs.
50. Here is a unique style for name tattoos where the artist didn’t colored the inner portion of letters.