Traditional Norse Tattoos
41. This Norse Odin tattoo seems to be inspired from the Movie version as it has striking resemblance to Anthony Hopkins.
42. Many people wonder did the norse have tattoos? If they did then it might be sleeve tattoos like this.
43. Even though Norse tattoos are popular among men but there are many beautiful Norse tattoos for women as well.
44. Another amazing norse style tattoo idea would be to try an old Odin face like this.
45. If you try Norse symbol tattoos then you must know their meaning. Also they should not be hidden behind other tattoos.
46. It is hard to ink feminine Norse tattoos because Norse tattoos are considered masculine.
47. But if you still wish to find an amazing norse tattoo for women then try norse symbol tattoos.
48. Norse god tattoos are often showed angry and fierce. So remember this one quality while inking their tattoo.
49. If you wish to have Norse hammer tattoo (The Mjolnir) then try a symbolic tattoo. Here is small version of it.
50. Norse dragon tattoos are not like usual dragon tattoos because Norse dragons had unique powers. You must know that.