People love mythology related art and traditions. Therefore Norse tattoos are not just popular among Nordic people but world-wide. The popularity of Marvel superheroes’ Thor and Loki made the Norse tattoos even more popular.
Here we present you 58 amazing Norse tattoos that can be tried by both men and women –
Norse Mythology Tattoos
1. A Norse mythology tattoo design would look incomplete without a warrior in it. Also you have to show the warrior in full attire.(Traditional viking tattoos)
2. Norse sleeve tattoos are very common but they can only be pulled off by artist who knows about Norse mythology.
3. Here is a beautiful portrait tattoo inspired from Odin of the Norse Mythology.
4. If you opt for Norse warrior or Norse god tattoos then make sure they have big beard on them.
5. Each norse god has his own special weapon. For example Thor has the legendary Hammer called Mjolnir.
6. There are many cave paintings about Norse mythology. You can base your tattoo design on such paintings.
7. Do you get this norse tattoo design on the back of this guy? Look Closer, It Is a dragon.
8. Do you know that two raven sit on the shoulders of Norse god Odin? They are Huginn (Thought) and Muninn (Mind). You can try a norse that shows both of them and it would be very meaningful.
9. Celtic and Norse are two different cultures but many artists love to have celtic Norse tattoos just like this.
10. Here is a Traditional norse tattoo design that shows Thor in his old age along with a dog.