Mandala Tattoos Sleeves
41. Here this guy came up with a unique idea and tried mandala tattoo design just around the knee. Surely it is painful but amusing at the same time. If you do not want it in such large style then try micro size tattoo of mandala.(Cool forearm tattoos)
42. Here is another version of an upper shoulder mandala tattoo design that is left incomplete due to no coloring in it.
43. Small mandala tattoos have their own aura. Look at this beautiful small size mandala tattoo on the forearm of this guy. Isn’t it marvellous?
44. Give a feminine look to your mandala tattoo design by adding girly tattoos like butterfly or ladybug. You can even color it in glittering shades.
45. Triangle is an important shape in the whole world. It is considered mystical due to pyramids. So why not add a triangle shape to the mystical mandala tattoo?
46. You can have a matching mandala tattoo with your sibling (brother or sister). But don’t have the complete design. Try something like this.
47. Now here is one dedicated man who sit for hours to have the perfect mandala tattoo but sadly he cannot admire it with his own eyes.
48. Mandala tattoos on the side would look stupid. Don’t try them on side wrist or side forearm or even on rib cage.
49. Men and women might ask for mandala tattoo on foot and ankle. Ask them to consider the tattoo on upper body part like chest or back.
50. Are you looking for mandala cover up tattoo? Here this mandala sleeve tattoo is perfect design for cover up.
Mandala Tattoos Designs
51. Adding some flower leaves to your mandala tattoo can make it look more elegant.
52. There are many small things that you can do to make your mandala tattoo stand out of crowd. One is to add geometrical symmetrical lines to it.
53. Try a mandala tattoos made using blackwork tattoos art. They are also called neo tribal tattoos and are made using solid black ink.
54. Trying a mandala tattoos in the style of a chandelier and that to on sleeve could be painful for both men and women but the end result is worth it.
55. You can have small mandala tattoos behind the ear. Try mandala sun tattoos or mandala compass tattoos.
56. Mandala tattoos have their own versions in Buddhism and Christianity. Try mandala Buddhist tattoos or mandala Christian tattoos and you will love them.
57. There are many mandala style tattoos and among the Europeans most popular are celtic mandala tattoos.
58. The meaning of mandala tattoos can be changed by you if you add some particular design to it.
59. But let me clear you one thing that mandala tattoos are not cultural appropriation. Instead you are accepting other people culture with warm open heart.