Simple King and Queen Tattoos
41. I don’t think it’s a good idea to show a bleeding heart in your king and queen tattoo design so please avoid that.
42. You should try to get the king and queen tattoo that matches your personality. For example if you keep beard then show beard on your king tattoo.
43. K and Q tattoos will look elegant, impressive and meaningful on fingers only and if you try them on any other part of body then do add a crown or a portrait to it.
44. Adding a realistic heart to your K and Q tattoo design will make it even more impressive.
45. Many couple try double exposure King Queen tattoos. It is not sensible as the King queen tattoo will lose its value and impact.
46. Back of the neck is also an ideal place to have king and queen crown tattoos.
47. I don’t know why but many people choose to have king and queen skull tattoos. If you want such design then here is one for you.
48. Sites like Tumblr, Pinterest and Deviantart are filled up with King Queen tattoo ideas. They also have lots of drawings, paintings and sketches of king queens. You can pick up your design from there too.
49. I don’t know why the artist made the king and queen blind in this tattoo. I don’t think such ideas are good.
50. This King and Queen tattoo seems to be inspired from Game of Thrones. It can be improved by adding a heart on to the queen.