Collar bone tattoos cause more pain than chest tattoos but still, people get tattooed on their collar bone. This is because there is a wide range of tattoos that can be inked on the collar bone and will look meaningful. Collar bone tattoos do not hurt as much as ear tattoos so don’t be afraid of them.
If you wish to have collar bone tattoos then we have some brilliant ideas for you. Here are 50+ cute and small collar bone tattoos for females and men –
Collar Bone Tattoos Ideas
1. If you opt for a quote tattoo on collar bone then make sure it is readable when you are wearing low neck tees.
2. Shoulder Collar bone tattoos can be really painful so it will be good idea to try a small tattoo design just like this arrow tattoo.
3. The collar bone is a perfect place to try a 3D tattoo design and one very popular suggestion is to try nail tattoo like this.
4. You can try two separate flower tattoos on both your collar bone and it will be amazingly attractive.
5. Another cool feminine collar bone tattoo idea is to try flying birds tattoo. You have to be careful about the number of flying birds that you want to show in your tattoo.
simple blouse designs catalogue
6. Here is an impressive tribal tattoo design on the collarbone of this girl. The artist chose perfect ink color for this tattoo.
7. Avoid getting your collarbone pierced. You should try getting butterfly tattoos on your collarbone and they will perfectly suit girls.
8. If you have a pet then you should try collarbone tattoo of that pet. Here is a minimal cat tattoo design on collar bone along with cat paw tattoo.
9. An interesting collarbone tattoo idea would be to try a tree tattoo design on back with its branch extending up to the collar bone.
10. Girls can also opt for dandelion tattoo on their collar bone as it will look very attractive and meaningful.You can try these collarbone quotes for your tattoo design.
chest tattoos wings designs men
collarbone tattoo ideas for females
11. Either have quote tattoos on both collar bone or a heartbeat tattoo on them both. Don’t mix up both design or it will look dull.
12. You can have a motivational quote tattooed on your collar bone. Collarbone provides enough space that you can try long quotes or even bible verses too.
13. This tattoo could have looked better if it was of praying hands. Collarbone is perfect site for praying hand tattoos.
14. Instead of trying quote tattoos on both collarbone you can have a meaningful quote tattoo on just one collarbone like this.
15. Instead of branching out a tree from the back you can have a tree branch tattoo or a flower vine tattoo extending from chest to collarbone too.
16. Here is a unique collar bone tattoo idea where the artist tattooed a flower vine starting from the back neck and ending up to the collarbone.
17. You can opt for temporary collar bone tattoos made using watercolours or pastel colors. Here is a watercolour elephant tattoo on collar bone.
18. If you own a small dog breed as a pet then it would be easy and meaningful for you to get it tattooed on your collarbone.
19. Couples can try heart and lock key tattoos on their collarbone and it will look perfectly well on them both.
20. If you have selected a short quote (two or three words) for your collar bone tattoo then I would advise you to choose a large font for it.
girl collar bone tattoos
21. Instead of trying small bird tattoos you can try medium or large size sparrow tattoo design and it will look amazing if tried on both collarbones.
22. If your collar bone tattoo design starts fading away then I would advise you to restyle it using watercolors. Here is how a restyled watercolor tattoo on collar bone would look like.
23. This is a heartbeat tattoo design on both collar bone of this guy but I am unable to understand the micro tattoos added to it. Are they pokemon?
24. If you ever wish to have a compass tattoo with a quote then a great idea would be to get the compass tattooed on the shoulder and the quote inked on the collar bone like this.
25. You can try a simple one-word tattoo on your collarbone and various words that you can try are – Family, Friends, Hope, Strength, Faith.
26. Couples can also try king and queen crown tattoos on their collar bone. Here is a queen crown tattoo design along with a quote in the style of infinity.
27. If you do not want to try traditional collarbone tattoos then you should opt for some offbeat tattoos like this dragonfly tattoo design.
28. You can also have a memorial tattoo design on your collar bone. Like here this guy dedicated a memorial tattoo to his dad on his collar bone.
29. Feather tattoos are among obvious choices for collarbone tattoos. Here is a colourful feather tattoo design in large size on the collar bone of this girl.
30. If you wish to have a flower tattoo design on your collarbone then you must decide the type of flower you want to get tattooed. On most girls rose and chrysanthemum flower tattoos look good.
double collar bone tattoos
31. You also have to decide whether you wish to have a colourful flower tattoo or a black and grey flower tattoo like this.
32. If you wish to have collarbone tattoos on just one side then opt the right side because your heart will be less affected by it.
33. Don’t think that small size tattoos won’t look meaningful on the collarbone. Here is a small size heart tattoo design with a heartbeat and it is way more gorgeous than most large size tattoos.
34. If you get your collarbone tattooed with quotes or words in another language then you must know the true meaning of that word or otherwise, you will be bu++ of jokes.
35. Long tattoos like this will not look good on just one collarbone so if you opt for them then try them on both sides.
36. As collarbone tattoos are visible most of the time so one playful thing that you can do is to get tattooed with a unique and tough word. This will leave people guessing about its meaning.
37. If you are a mother then you can have a meaningful collarbone tattoo dedicated to your child. Here is a beautiful and heart touching example.
38. Tiny and subtle tattoos like this surely win the hearts of every person who sees them. These tiny mountains will not be very painful to get tattooed.
39. If you have interest in space and science then you can get tattooed with a planet tattoo on your collarbone like this.
40. A popular collar bone tattoo idea is to get tattooed with your date of birth and that too in roman numerals.
feminine collar bone tattoos
41. If you want to have a tattoo on your collarbone or chest then please get your chest shaved before it or otherwise no one will understand your tattoo.
42. Most collar bone tattoos are visible from the top so you can have a tattoo in the style that it looks real from top view just like this spider tattoo.
43. The artist smartly used the negative shading of the black color to ink a brilliant star cluster tattoo.
44. You can have a realistic collar bone flower tattoo and trust me it would be one of the best tattoos you ever had. Take a look yourself on this yellow chrysanthemum tattoo.
45. Collar bone tattoo design usually fade away quickly then chest or back tattoos. So you must take good aftercare of collarbone tattoos.
46. Instead of getting separate collar bone tattoos girls can opt for a long tattoo design that starts from one shoulder and ends to the other. Here is a heart necklace tattoo design that gives an idea of such tattoos.
47. Is it a bone tattoo design? This guy opted to get tattooed with a bone tattoo exactly over his collar bone.
48. This subtle arrow tattoo design on the collar bone of this girl is looking amazing. It is mix up of three tattoos – arrow, word, and feather.
49. Wave tattoos are mostly recommended on forearm but collar bone is also a good place for them.
50. Now here is a brilliant collar bone tattoo where the artist inked the name of the wearer using sign language. This design got viral on Tumblr and DeviantArt.
Which collar bone tattoo from the above photo gallery you liked the most?