Matching King and Queen Tattoos
21. I don’t think a full back king and queen tattoo is a good idea – Be it inspired from Chess pieces or from playing cards.(Under collar bone tattoos)
22. Try to have matching tattoos with your partner. If you get the word ‘KING’ or ‘QUEEN’ tattooed on your body then your partner should also have it or otherwise it would not be meaningful.
23. You can add your own two word quotes with your king and queen tattoos. Some ideas are ‘Always Forever’ or ‘Love Always’.
24. Many couples fall in love with each other because they find the equal amount of craziness and senses in each other. If you and your partner have that craziness and spark then you would surely like this Punk King and Emo queen tattoo design.
25. One thing that you will notice in king queen tattoos is that the king could look like a ghost or a skull but the queen is always shown beautiful.
26. In my opinion side posing King and Queen tattoos will look beautiful and attractive only if they are posing toward each other.
27. This king and queen crown tattoo design on the back shoulder of this couple can be improved by adding a heart lock to the boy’s tattoo.
28. If you opt for the K and Q tattoos then make sure that they are colourful and not just in black. The letter Q will look beautiful in red color.
29. Instead of Fingers you can also try K and Q tattoos on thumbs. It will provide you enough space to have tiny crown tattoos too.
30. I don’t think it’s a good idea to have king and queen tattoos on foot or calf because they will not look heart touching.