Queen and King Tattoos
11. Hand is considered as the best place to have king and queen tattoos because they are visible to the world.
12. You can also try an offbeat tattoo design that gives you chuckle whenever you see it. Here the couple reversed the role of King and Queen among themselves.
13. Another pretty King and Queen Tattoo idea would be to mix up with the heart lock and key tattoo design. Here is a picture that show this idea.
14. You do not have to have the crown on the front of the wrist. Here the artist added crown tattoos on side wrist thereby giving them a unique look.
15. Girls can add flowers to their queen tattoo design while boys can add bees to their king tattoo design.
16. I am unable to understand what object the artist was trying to add to this king queen tattoo but In my opinion every couple has freedom to add their own unique patterns and styles.
17. Instead of trying K and Q tattoos you can also have your own name initials inked on your body and placing crown on their head just like this.
18. King and Queen are obviously considered to be rich and wealthy. So you can add key to treasure in your tattoo design and it will look beautiful too.
19. A King and Queen tattoo design will fade away after few months so I would advise you to protect it as much as you can because it is meant to be special.
20. Most people opt for large size ‘KING’ and ‘QUEEN’ word tattoos. In my opinion you can also try it with small font that could easily fit on fingers.