Couples like to have matching tattoos and the most popular and recommended design is King and Queen tattoos. There are many variations in King and Queen Tattoos with each design holding its own special meaning. But overall all such tattoos have one motive to show the love shared among the couple. If you are looking for meaningful and attractive King queen tattoo designs then you have come at right place. Here are 50 Pretty King and Queen tattoo ideas for couples-
King and Queen Crown Tattoos
1. The most popular king and queen tattoo design is obviously the King and queen crown tattoo design. But placement of this tattoo design matters a lot.(Traditional elbow tattoos)
2. Another cool King and Queen Tattoo idea would be to try them on fingers. Here is a King and Queen Crown tattoo styled on the wedding ring finger.
3. Every relationship has sad phase and happy phase. You can show it with a matching king and queen tattoo design that is inspired from the queen of hearts of playing cards.
4. A simple king and queen tattoo idea would be to get tattooed with the word ‘KING’ and ‘QUEEN’ in such manner that there is crown on the first letter.
5. You can also opt for king and queen chess piece tattoo design. Most people choose the black chess pieces for it.
6. Men are free to choose any type of king from the playing cards deck but women should only choose the Queen of hearts from the deck.
7. Subtle and tiny tattoos are more loved by couples than large tattoos. Here is a tiny K and Q tattoo design on fingers.
8. It’s your choice on which finger should you have K and Q tattoo. Most couple choose the wedding ring finger for this design.
9. If you wish to write the word King and Queen then I would recommend you to choose a fancy but readable font and also add a crown on the top of the words.
10. Here the tattoo artist showed a romantic king and queen tattoo on the back of this boy.