It is common among African tribes to have tattoos. African tattoos are not just popular among African Americans but are also loved by Europeans and citizens of various other countries. Here are various African Inspired tattoos for our readers:
African Tattoos Ideas And Designs
1. The land of Africa is known for its unique fairy tales. Here is an African fairy tale inspired tattoo on the forearm of this man.
2. African tribes might be shown as poor in recent times but there is no doubt that the Egyptians (African country) were one of the wealthiest civilizations of ancient times.
3. Here is a cool African continent tattoo on the back of this girl.
4. It is hard to make a portrait tattoo and that too on the calf. Here is amazing tattoo of an African girl.
5. African elephants are huge and they are popular among tattoo lovers. Here is a might African elephant tattoo on the forearm of this young man.
6. A unique idea would be to have tattoo of Egyptian pharaohs. Here is an Egyptian Pharaoh tattoo on the full back of this woman.
7. Africa is known for its varied wildlife. Here is 3D giraffe tattoo on the bicep of this guy.
8. Although thigh would not be a good place for a portrait tattoo but I chose this picture because it is unique African tattoo design.
9. The current African tribes are still very much into the ancient traditions and rituals. Here is a beautiful tattoo that shows the gods of African tribes.
10. Trees are considered spirited animals by many African tribes. This is a beautiful tribal tattoo of Africa.