Alice in Wonderland tattoos does not have a unique meaning itself but if you choose different characters of the novel that each character tattoo will give a unique meaning. Lewis Carroll’s Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland is such a popular novel that almost everyone knows about them. Here we give you a photo gallery of 50 best Alice in Wonderland tattoos –
Alice in Wonderland Tattoos Ideas
1. What would be a better idea than to have a tattoo of the titular character of Alice in Wonderland? At first, this looks like a fake Alice in Wonderland tattoo but it is a permanent tattoo. Redesign it with Faith Hope Ambigram tattoos and you will love it.
2. Cheshire cat is such popular character in Alice in Wonderland that people look for Cheshire cat tattoos more than Alice in Wonderland tattoos itself. Here is a beautiful Cheshire cat tattoo on arm.
3. Here is another Cheshire cat tattoo with Compass and mad hatter’s hat sketched on the upper arm of this girl.
4. Johnny Depp was surely loved as Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland. If you are a Johnny Depp fan then you would love this Alice in Wonderland tattoo design of Johnny Depp.
5. We are all mad here is a very famous quote from Alice in Wonderland. You can use this Alice in Wonderland quote as a tattoo and the best part would be the shoulder.
6. Here is another version of Johnny Depp’s Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland along with the red queen.
7. Here is another great tattoo inspired from Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland.
8. Another quote made famous by Louis Carroll (author of Alice Adventures in Wonderland) was ‘Imagination is the only weapon in a war against reality’.
9. This Helena Bonham Carter’s portrayal of the red queen in 2010 film Alice in Wonderland is up to mark. You should surely consider this character for a tattoo.
10. The mad hatter version shown in the 2010 film is a little bit different from the novel version. Here is a tattoo inspired from the Mad Hatter of Lewis Carroll’s Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland. I Loved the movie franchise and i think Alice in Wonderland 3 should definitely happen.
alice in wonderland tattoo outline
11. Another We’re All mad here tattoo inspired from Alice in Wonderland novel. Many people like to add cross anchor tattoos to it.
12. Other than Cheshire cat, the bunny is also a popular character from Alice in Wonderland. Here is a tattoo of these characters on the forearm.
13. You will find many ideas of Alice in Wonderland tattoos from Pinterest, Tumblr, and 9gag. Here is a cartoon version of Cheshire cat.
14. A cool idea for Alice in Wonderland tattoo would include the rabbit hole along with Alice as shown in this picture.
15. Although I would not suggest you have a pin-up version of Alice if you are looking for a $exy design of Alice then this would suffice.
16. Many people like the horror version of Alice in Wonderland tattoos. Here is a scary Chesire cat tattoo inked on the foot of a guy.
17. You can give try to Alice in Wonderland tattoo flash art as it would look cool. Choose any character (Bunny or Cat preferably) and try the flash art.
18. In my opinion, Alice in Wonderland tattoo on thigh would look amazingly attractive on girls. You can ink the titular character on your thigh.
19. If you are a good artist yourself then you can sketch your own Alice in Wonderland tattoo on a copy and give the drawing to the tattoo master so that he/she can follow that drawing and give you a cool tattoo.
20. Almost all the characters of Alice in Wonderland are popular among masses. Even the doorknob is well known. So how about an Alice in Wonderland Doorknob tattoo?
alice in wonderland quotes tattoo
21. Key plays important role in Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland novel. So how about a Key and Keyhole tattoo design? It would be one of the best anime girl tattoos.
22. Blend a Cheshire cat tattoo with the famous ‘We Are All mad here’ quote and you will get an absolute classic Alice in Wonderland Tattoo.
23. Strangely Alice is not as popular Disney princess as Elsa, Ariel, Jasmine, Cinderella or Snow white but Alice tattoos will look much better than these Disney princesses.
24. Another good Alice in Wonderland tattoo idea would be to have a black and white tattoo design. Surely it will look beautiful on girls more than boys.
25. An old school Alice in Wonderland tattoo idea would be to have the flora of Wonderland inked. Here is a beautiful mushroom tattoo design inked on the hand of this boy. It is inspired by Alice’s adventures in wonderland.
26. The queen of hearts is one scary and evil queen from Alice in Wonderland. If you want a scary tattoo then a cool idea would be to have the large size red queen tattoo on your back.
27. If you think the whole face of Cheshire cat would look bad then you can try just the outline of the face or another idea would go for a silhouette tattoo.
28. Most people prefer piercing as well but I would suggest you to not to go Alice in Wonderland tattoos with piercing as it will look weird and ugly.
29. ‘Eat Me’, ‘Drink Me’ are also made popular by Alice in Wonderland. You can have these small size quote tattoos on your wrist or forearm.
30. Another good idea would be to have Alice tattoo along with beautiful flowers, butterflies and flamingo. Here is a picture of a beautiful Alice tattoo on the hand of this woman.
alice in wonderland half sleeve tattoos
31. Here is a beautiful design of Alice standing in garden and looking at the butterflies. It can be really cute ankle tattoos idea.
32. This might become an example of Alice in Wonderland tattoo gone wrong. The quotes in this tattoo have the optimum font and that is why it looks beautiful but if you tried a little experiment on this design then it might go wrong.
33. Tweedledum and Tweedledee are two scary (but affectionate), twin brothers, in the novel. You can try various designs of these twin brothers but I think the best is to try ‘The Shining’ style. Here is the exact design on the bicep of this handsome boy.
34. The white rabbit is another popular character from the book. As he is always in a hurry so you can choose a design that describes his character easily.
35. This is a perfect mash-up a tattoo of Mad Hatter, King of Hearts, Queen of Hearts, White rabbit and Johnny Depp. This tattoo would have looked more beautiful if there were some cards added to it.
36. You will find a lot of Alice in wonderland sketches online. You can pick any one among them. You can also give try to a glitter tattoo inspired by Alice in Wonderland.
37. The mad hatter is a crazy character. A cool mad hatter tattoo would be to have him throwing a tea party. He has no name in the novel but in the 2010 Tim Burton film, he is called Tarrant Hightopp. His hat has a price tag on it so don’t forget to show it in your tattoo too.
38. The drink me potion tattoo would look better on boys than girls Here is a cool Alice in Wonderland tattoo on the calf of this boy
39. Adding a pendulum clock or pocket watch to the White rabbit tattoo would justify his character and will denote how he is always in a hurry.
40. You can have your Alice in Wonderland themed tattoo where you can draw any animal inspired from the novel series. Here is a beautiful design on this lady.
tiny alice in wonderland tattoo
41. Although I would not suggest you go for an Alice in wonderland sleeve tattoo if it is as majestic as this queen of hearts sleeve tattoo then you can surely go for it. I have seen several tattoo designs online that restyle this version with Egyptian Anubis tattoos.
42. Flamingo and caterpillar are rarely chosen as tattoos by Alice in wonderland fans. You can try these unique designs.
43. The caterpillar has no name in the novel but is called Absolem in the 2010 film. He is always smoking hookah. So a cool idea would be to have a caterpillar smoking hookah tattoo design.
44. The 1953 Disney animated film showed a very attractive version of the Cheshire cat. Here is the purple Cheshire cat tattoo design on the shoulder of this man.
45. Rib cage tattoos need to be unique so that is why this scary looking Cheshire cat tattoo would perfectly suit for rib cage.
46. You can try the anime version of Alice in Wonderland in your tattoos. Here is a black and white anime version of Alice in Wonderland tattoo on the hand of this guy.
47. This unique portrait tattoo of Cheshire cat is scary. You give this cat a unique name of its own.
48. This is twisted and botched tattoo inspired from Alice in wonderland.
49. Mad hatter is friendly character but you can experiment with the design and give the character a different look.
50. Here is a half sleeve tattoo inspired from the Alice in wonderland characters.