Not all people like to have full body tattoos and there are certain reasons behind it. The first reason is that full-body tattoo designs are costly and you might end up paying thousands of dollars for a bull$hit tattoo.
Secondly, tattoos on full-body are considered dangerous and certain reports suggest that they might cause cancer. At last full-body, tattoos will make you look weird and unnatural. You might get bored with yourself if you see yourself in a certain full-body tattoo design daily. Still, if you want to go for a full-body tattoo then here the very best full-body tattoo designs for you –
Full Body Tattoo Female
1. Having a colorful full-body tattoo design will show your immaturity but if you choose a certain color that gives a unique impression of any animal or bird then go for it.
2. I would advise name and quote tattoos only to females because it will look better on them.
3. This full body tattoo design shows a night scene which might signify the dark period this person has went through. If you like deep dark tattoos then this design would suit you.
4. Most people like to have a portrait of people as tattoos on their whole body. If you are one among them then I would suggest you have a portrait tattoo of Jesus and your mother too in your full body tattoos.
5. Here is a handsome old man with a beautiful set of full body tattoos. He is smart enough to not to choose tattoos on face and experienced enough to include knuckle tattoos in his full body makeover.
simple mehndi design for beginners
6. If you are a teenager or in the early twenties then I am sure that you will admire the animated tattoos on his chest and body. Honestly, I would advise such tattoos only if you want a fake or temporary tattoo design on the full body.
7. Here is a star wars inspired full body tattoo design that would be loved by one and all.
8. Make sure to add a 3D tattoo design in your fully body tattoo as it will improve the overall look of the tattoos.
9. Full body tattoo does not mean that you have it on your whole body. You can pick a suitable pattern (like this) which has proper spacing and pattern and stand for a positive meaning.
10. If you are a boy then it is almost compulsory to add a skull tattoo design to your full body tattoo. Even more majestic would be to have a large size skull tattoo on your back or chest.
dragon ball z tattoo designs
full body tattoo female pictures
11. This is what a traditional full body tattoo would look like. Can you read the word written on the waist line of this boy?
12. If you have a flabby body like this guy then I would not suggest you have full body tattoo because it will pain a lot.
13. Most people prefer to have jaw bone in the full face tattoos. In my opinion, It is a must for one who wants to have full body tattoos.
14. What you will admire most by the full body tattoo of this girl is the color of the tattoo. It actually makes the tattoo look better and impressive.
15. Skinny boy should give try to tribal tattoo designs on their full body or one can have tattoos that show desires.
16. If along with the Chinese dragon the tattoo artist had added Goku, I would have surely loved this design even more.
17. This Tom hardy look alike model has perfect mix up of different tattoos (with different colors) on his full body.
18. I would repeat it again that it is not necessary to have tattoo on face in a full body tattoo design.
19. You can add Japanese or Chinese symbols to your tattoos on full body and make the design even more unique. Also, you can add a Geisha too.
20. You can have a single tattoo large enough that it occupies all the space on your body. But make sure the single tattoo design has multiple layers. For example, you can have a Bird tattoo with colorful wings or a galaxy tattoo with multiple planets.
woman full body tattoo
21. If you have a brother or sister who also like tattoos then do not get similar tattoos on your body as him/her.
22. You either have to have a majestic tattoo on the chest or an awesome tattoo on the back as this is must for a full body tattoo design.
23. One negative point of full body tattoo is the cost. They are costly and this further pressurizes to not to have an ugly tattoo design.
24. There are several dangers too to have tattoos on the full body. So I would advise you to avoid certain parts of your body to be included in your full body tattoo.
25. Here are a tribal full body tattoo designs and you too can have such tattoo on yourself. You can try Maori, Aztec or Polynesian tattoo design.
26. This full body tattoo design would have looked better if the bird was bald eagle and there was a flag too.
27. If you still want to have a quote on your full body tattoo then make it visible and readable for others.
28. The best full body tattoo idea would be to have a large size world map and color the countries that you have visited.
29. Devil is another popular choice for full body tattoo and if you do not have kids then go for it.
30. This full body tattoo design would fade away quickly but the advantage of such design is that will give you experience before you decide to have a permanent full body tattoo or not.
female full body tattoo photos
31. Another good idea for full body tattoo would be to have a memorial tattoo of your loved one. It might not be meaningful to others but such tattoo will mean a lot to you.
32. I do not understand the need to have tattoo on head or face. A full body tattoo design look better if it is below neck.
33. Don’t miss out thighs and calf in your full body tattoo design. Calf and thigh tattoos could act as filler for your full body tattoo.
woman full body tattoo
34. Instead of adding a Chinese man to the tattoo I would have added another dragon of red or blue color to it.
35. Here is the last and in my opinion the best full body tattoo – Skelton tattoo. It will suit almost all boys and girls.
So which full-body tattoo design you liked the most and why?