Henna designs are extremely popular in the Indian subcontinent. This is because henna plays a vital role in Asian culture. Henna is considered an ominous plant that brings good luck. While you can find thousands of henna designs online yet the trick is to make them last longer on your body.
Here are 300+ simple Henna designs that you can try –
simple mehndi designs for hands
1. Another cool style that you can try is to ink any famous structure or monument on your hands with henna.
simple mehndi design for beginners
2. One unique thing about Arabic henna designs is that such designs are often worked in detail. Such designs need lot of concentration and patience.
simple mehndi designs for front hands
3. Henna is not just meant for hands. Here this beautiful henna back design shows that it sits perfectly on any part of body.
easy mehndi designs for hands
4. If you do not want a complicated design then you should go for simple, easy and basic designs of henna like this.
simple mehendi design front hand
5. This beautiful design is perfect for young girls who are attending marriage of their elder sister or cousin.
mehndi designs easy and simple
6. Many people think that complex designs are better but in my opinion spacing is important in henna designs. For example this elegant henna tattoo design looks beautiful due to spacing.
easy mehndi design for hands
7. Henna comes in several different colors. Pakistani people love to try black henna because it gives a unique look.
simple mehandi design for hands
8. Yes, this is a bridal henna design. You might not know but many artists hide the name of both groom and bride on the hands of the bride. Both have to find the name of each other on their hands.
simple mehendi design for hands
9. You might have noticed that bridal henna design often cover half of the hand. This is because mehndi aka henna is considered good omen.
simple mehandi designs for hands
10. Circular design has its own charm. For example this circular henna design looks beautiful due to the perfect balance and symmetry between circles.
Small Henna Designs
11. One cool style that you can try is to wear henna tattoo as if it is an ornament. This design here is inked in the style of a watch.
12. As an artist I would suggest you to mix up different color of hennas. For example this design is made using black and brown henna.
13. You can have a temporary henna design on any part of your body. If you are considering any new tattoo design on your body then try its henna version on that body part to see if it looks good.
14. Such henna design may or may not look good. So try them only on normal occasions such as teej or any other festival (not in wedding).
15. Hand shape also matters in different henna designs. For example if you have small hands then a flower henna design will suit better on you.
Henna Designs on paper
16. On the other side, if you have long hands then henna design with proper spacing will look better.
17. If you are learning to make mehndi designs then try them on fingers first. Here is one finger design that you can consider.
18. Such design is only possible if the artist is experienced. You can see that the artist carefully modified the design on the edges on curves.
19. If you are looking for simple henna designs then this is the simplest I can offer to you.
20. Flower and Circles are very popular henna designs but have you ever tried star henna designs. Even beginners can make them.
Easy Henna Designs
21. Henna is also tried on feet. Here is a one henna design on foot that you can consider.
22. Henna wear off really quick so make sure that if you are using homemade henna then it is properly made.
23. I bet this easy henna tattoo design (made from black henna) will suit any person.
24. Here is another black henna tattoo design that will look even better after it heals out completely.
25. This is how natural henna would look like. If the henna is made naturally from henna leaves then any kind of design will look great on hands.
Henna Designs Drawings Step By Step
26. This natural henna will leave a red brownish stain that will look amazingly beautiful for the next few weeks.
27. While black henna designs are really popular in Pakistan and Arab countries yet I would advise you to do a skin test because the black henna can cause skin irritation to many people.
28. This amazing henna design was even tried by Parineeti Chopra during the roka ceremony of her cousin Priyanka Chopra with Nick Jonas.
29. This might look a simple henna design but trust me this beautiful flower was not made so easily. It took lots of effort.
30. As brides in Indian sub-continent wear henna tattoos on hands and feet so it is important to choose design carefully.
Henna Hand designs
31. Trying henna tattoo on both hands can be a tough job. This is because you have to get perfect symmetry on both hands.
32. Isn’t this the cutest mehndi design? The artist carefully inked a heart shared by both hands with the initial letters of the couple inked in between.
33. There are many Aztec, maori and mayan drawings available online that can be based to ink cool henna designs.
34. Here is another easy and simple henna design that can be tried by beginners on their hands.
35. This is a unique henna design that I have ever seen. The person carefully inked a henna vine all over the leg giving it a unique look.
Cute Henna Designs
36. You don’t have to get your whole hand inked. In fact, you can try simple designs like this that cover only a portion of the hand.
37. One common trend among indian and Pakistani girls is to get their palm inked with henna like this.
38. Mother likes to get matching henna designs with their daughters. Here is a mother daughter henna tattoo that you can try.
39. This henna design seems to be inspired form Mughal architecture and that is why it has such unique look.
40. If you are trying henna tattoo on both hands and feet then make sure that they are symmetrical with each other.
Henna Flower designs
41. Here is how perfectly a bride henna design should be. You can see for yourself the beautiful match and symmetry between the two designs.
42. If you are trying henna flower design then feel free to add leaves to it as it makes the henna tattoo even more beautiful.
43. Henna tattoos are usually worn by woman but even men can try them too. Also, don’t try such huge design.
44. If you are trying henna tattoo on fingers then be sure that you wear a matching nail paint or otherwise the whole design would be off-putting.
45. A flower vine would look amazingly good on hand. But try it in medium to small size.
Henna Designs for Kids
46. This henna pattern will look great on friends of bride-to-be. Try it on wedding of your friend.
47. This small henna design will look good on kids.
48. Use oil on your hands if you want to leave a good stain mark on your hands. This way the mehndi will stay longer.
49. Lemon is also a good option if you want that the henna last for at least a month than use lemon on hands.
50. Have you ever tried white henna tattoos? They are rare.