Bracelet tattoos are more popular among siblings, best friends, and couples. But this doesn’t mean that single and lonely boys and girls cannot have them. Bracelet tattoos do not hold any special meaning but they can be made meaningful with specific designs. For example, you can add name initials of your loved ones or religious symbols to your bracelet tattoos to give them a special meaning. Here we give you 50 must-try wrist bracelet tattoo designs for men and women –
Bracelet Tattoos for wrist
1. You can also have a bracelet tattoo inspired from Mehandi designs and usually, such tattoos will extend up to the hand and palm.
2. A bracelet tattoo design with just one wrap will surely look bland on a girl’s hand. Therefore I would advise trying a two wraps bracelet tattoo designs like this.
3. Honestly, I would not suggest you have such large size bracelet tattoos especially if you are a boy because they will not look good.
4. This is a very cute and meaningful charm bracelet tattoo idea where the artist added a tiny anchor tattoo to the bracelet indicating that the relationship is strong.
5. Girls can have a bracelet tattoo design made of a flower or a flower vine. For example here is a rose bracelet tattoo.
bird tattoo meaning for guys
6. Here is a small bracelet tattoo design that is made up of wave and small dots. This bracelet tattoo would suit science nerds.
7. Instead of trying a bracelet tattoo design with just one flower you can opt for a bracelet tattoo made up of two flowers just like this.
8. You can also have a bracelet tattoo that is accompanied by a word. It should be a strong word like ‘Belief’ or ‘Family’ or ‘Friends’.
9. You can also opt for the neo-tribal or blackwork tattoo art for a bracelet tattoo. In this, the artist would use thick solid black ink for a bracelet tattoo and the result will be like this.
10. Even though bracelet tattoos are simple but this doesn’t mean that you cannot try impressive designs like this. It seems to be inspired from the medieval era. There are many wrist tattoo ideas that you can try along with these designs.
ankle tattoos for women
Flower Bracelet Tattoos
11. Instead of getting a bracelet tattoo made of flower or flower vine you can also try a bracelet tattoo made of leaves or even a branch like this.
12. Boys can have a bracelet tattoo made up of rope or barb wire. This will suit on those guys who are gym enthusiasts.
13. A simple outline tattoo like this will fade away within weeks but if you want a temporary bracelet tattoo then it is a good option.
14. Instead of opting for a flower vine girls can also use stars in their bracelet tattoo design and it will give a feminine look to the tattoo.
15. The center point of a bracelet tattoo can also be made attractive by using various designs. For example here the artist used a handle of the ship in the center of bracelet tattoo.
Cross Bracelet Tattoo
16. You can have a simple wrap around wrist tattoo that are usually inspired by friendship bands. Here is one design for you to consider.
17. I don’t think it’s a cool idea to have bracelet tattoos on both wrists. Still, if you wish to have then tried different designs on both wrists like this.
18. A nice bracelet tattoo idea would be to have the initials of your name (or your loved one’s names) hanging around the bracelet like this.
19. Some people consider religious symbols to be lucky and a cool idea would be to add such symbols in your bracelet tattoo. Here is a bracelet tattoo on the wrist with the word om written on it.
20. Another impressive bracelet tattoo idea would be to use a two-word quote in your bracelet. Such as here is a Latin quote added to the bracelet tattoo.
Charm Bracelet Tattoos For Wrist
21. You can also have a bracelet tattoo extended up to the hand or palm but honestly you will get fed up of it after some time.
22. If you are a secular person then you would probably favorite this bracelet tattoo design which has religious symbols of all major religions added to it.
23. You can also opt for a cross bracelet tattoo design. It will look good on boys as they usually have thick wrists.
24. Bracelet tattoos are usually worn on wrists but you can also try a bracelet tattoo on forearm like this.
25. Normally artist ink solid line bracelet tattoos but girls can add a dotted bracelet tattoo added to the normal bracelet tattoo and it will result in a pretty design like this.
Rosary Bracelet Tattoo
26. You can also add numbers to your bracelet tattoo and I would advise you to add either date of birth (of yourself or your loved one) or any anniversary date.
27. Boys usually like barb wire bracelet tattoos but girls too can try it. However, it would be better to leave the nails out of the barb wire tattoo.
28. Instead of going for a usual Bracelet tattoo you can opt for a tribal bracelet tattoo in which the bracelet design will cover up a major portion of the wrist like this.
29. Dotted bracelet tattoo design will fade away much quickly then a solid black bracelet tattoo but temporarily it is a good option.
30. Girls can also add diamonds and gold rings to their bracelet tattoo design. Here is how such tattoo would look like.
Ankle Bracelet Tattoos with Charms
31. Bracelet tattoos are often suggested to best friends and siblings. If you wish to have matching bracelet tattoo with your best friend then I would advise you to add his/her name too in it.
32. You can restyle your bracelet tattoo design by adding a tiny watercolour or pastel tattoo to it just like this.
33. If you wish to add cross tattoo design to your bracelet tattoo then it need not have to be in large size. A tiny cross tattoo like this will do fine.
34. Another cool bracelet tattoo idea would be to try a wide wrap around wrist tattoo and in between add a flower vine just like this.
35. Couple can have a matching bracelet tattoo design and the best design would be a heartbeat bracelet tattoo just like this.
Charm Bracelet Tattoo With Names
36. You can also wear a bracelet tattoo inspired from real life jewellery like this.
37. This bracelet chain tattoo design on the wrist of this boy is looking beautiful due to the beads added to it.
38. Again such big bracelet tattoo designs are not recommended but they will work fine if they are used up as cover up tattoos.
39. A front-facing bracelet tattoo design is not much admired but still, if you wish to have one then here is a design for you.
40. I don’t think it’s a good idea to add just three raindrops to your bracelet tattoo. It could be made better by adding name initials.
Tribal Bracelet Tattoos
41. Couples can have a sun and moon bracelet tattoo design where one would wear the sun bracelet tattoo and other would wear the moon bracelet tattoo.
42. You can have a symbolic bracelet tattoo design where you add a certain design to it that will be meaningful only to your loved ones.
43. If you are single and also don’t have a best friend then you should probably hand a video game remote control or a dagger to your bracelet tattoo design.
44. Do not add a tiny cross tattoo to a huge bracelet tattoo because it would lose its impact and admiration.
45. You can add a cute animal to your bracelet tattoo design and it doesn’t have to be on the front (better have it one back of the wrist).
Rose Bracelet Tattoo
46. Here is a bracelet tattoo design made up of a flower vine and it is looking pretty due to the blackwork style.
47. Pastel bracelet tattoos or watercolour bracelet tattoos won’t last long but I have to admit that they are among the prettiest designs.
48. If your bracelet tattoo starts fading away then add watercolor behind it as it will give a whole new look and feel to it.
49. White ink bracelet tattoos are not so popular but they are unique designs and you should give them a try.
50. You should not wear wrist watch with your bracelet tattoo design (at least not on the same hand) as it will be distracting.
Which bracelet tattoo design you would recommend to your friends?