41. Here is a perfect temporary watercolour tattoo design on the bicep of this girl.
42. Another example of matching watercolour tattoo design that features Jellyfish.
43. No, this is not a magician. It is inspired from Mad Hatter of Alice in Wonderland.
44. You can have a name tattoo and color the background with Watercolor.
45. I don’t know what kind of weird symbol it is but such watercolour tattoo design would look unique and attractive.
46. This temporary watercolour tattoo is made impressive with a beautiful quote added to it.
47. Here is how a fresh watercolour tattoo will look. Surely it will fade away after some time but for the time being it looks good.
48. Hourglass tattoo will be ironical watercolour tattoo design. As they tattoo will fade away so it will suggest how time passes quickly.
49. Legs or calf are good place for watercolour tattoos because you can wear shorts and thus can take more care of the tattoo.
50. Here is a wave watercolour tattoo design on the chest of this guy.
Which watercolour tattoo design you liked the most and why?