Watercolor tattoos suit to those people who do not want real tattoos but still want to see how a tattoo will look on their body. Even if you are a tattoo lover then still you can give preference to a watercolour tattoo. Say you want a unique tattoo design but are unsure how it will look on your body. A good solution to this problem would be to have a watercolour tattoo of that design. The tattoo will fade away after some time and you will get to know how the tattoo design looks on your body. Here are 50 cool watercolour tattoo ideas for men and women –
Watercolor Tattoos Ideas And Designs
1. A good idea for water color tattoo would be to have a tribal tattoo design and spark it with vibrant watercolours.
2. Watercolor tattoos are not considered for grown up men and women so it doesn’t matter if you have a childish watercolour tattoo design.
3. Some tattoo artist can give water color tattoos a serious look. Here is a perfect example of a detailer watercolour tattoo.
4. Girls prefer watercolour tattoos more than boys. So what would be better design than a watercolour flower tattoo along with butterfly.
5. You might like a trippy tattoo design crafted using watercolour. Here is a stylish watercolour tattoo design on the forearm of this girl.
6. If a boy is interested in watercolour tattoo then I would suggest them to have it on rib cage as they can hide it whenever they want.
7. Geometric symbols and signs are easy to make using watercolour. Here is a geometric star tattoo design made using water color.
8. I have to admit that I am pretty much impressed from this unique watercolour tattoo design. The artist beautifully used the watercolour as clouds around a tribal star.
9. One problem with watercolour tattoos is that they fade away easily. Here is how a faded watercolour tattoo design would look.
10. Here is another beautiful before and after photo of a watercolor tattoo design.