Watercolor Tattoos For Women
11. One advantage of watercolor tattoos is that they will not hurt and you can play around with any color of your choice. In fact i would suggest you to try a watercolor tattoo in white ink.
12. Whoa! This is an impressive watercolor tattoo of an elephant and flower on the shoulder of this girl.
13. Do not have a large size watercolor tattoo design because the color will fade away soon and the skin will look ugly.
14. Here is a beautiful giraffe watercolor tattoo on the forearm of this cute girl.
15. The tattoo artist made a beautiful watercolor cat tattoo but you can see the color is fading away so it is losing its look.
16. You do not need to have a complete tattoo using watercolors. You can use crayons to add outline to your tattoo.
17. Is that Hulk or is that Buffed up Green Lantern? I am unable to understand because the color has faded.
18. Here is how a watercolor tattoo should be. First have a real tattoo then color the boundaries with watercolor.
19. Most people want watercolor tattoos because they can add multiple colors to it. But trust me a black watercolor tattoo would look more majestic than a colourful tattoo.
20. From an artist point of view it is very hard to have a 3D watercolor tattoo but if you can find such artist then go for it.
Do Watercolor Tattoos Hurt More?
No they Don’t. Many people think that watercolor tattoo requires a whole new setup with new machines. You are wrong. Watercolor tattoo follow the same style of tattooing as regular tattoos. They do not hurt more than normal tattoos.