Cute Tattoos For Girls
11. If you cannot have large size tattoo due to your job but still wish to have a tattoo then I would recommend you to try a tattoo design on parts like fingers, palm, hand, and ankle or behind the ear. Here is a medium size cross tattoo design on the side of the hand of this woman.
12. Back neck tattoos look way more beautiful on girls as compared to boys. I would suggest girls to try a tiny flower or a tiny star tattoo design on back neck.
13. An interesting idea would be to try temporary tattoo designs that shows your interest and likes. For example this girl got tattooed with a pen which suggests that she probably loves writing and reading.
14. Ankle is a special part for girls to have tattoos. Instead of ruining it with a weird tattoo design I would recommend you to try unique design such as this whale tattoo that perfectly blends with the body part.
15. Dragonfly tattoos have a deep meaning. They represent positivity and freedom therefore dragonfly tattoos are often recommended to girls. Here is a dragonfly tattoo on the foot of this lady.
16. Dreamcatcher tattoos are considered very lucky among both boys and girls. For girls dreamcatcher tattoo can be one of the best thigh tattoo design.
17. It is not easy to find beautiful rib cage tattoos for girls. Here is an interesting elephant tattoo design inked on the rib of this beautiful girl.
18. Girls can have tribal jewellery or ornament tattoo design on their body. The best part to try such tattoos is either neck or ankle.
19. Even though I do not recommend face tattoos to my clients (be it male or female), still if you want one then here is a cool around the ear tattoo design on the face of this lady.
20. Fairy tattoos suits more on body of girls than on boys. But what is the best part to try them? I would suggest girls to try fairy tattoos on forearm or calf.