Garters were considered a fashion statement in the Victorian era and they were popular till the early 1900s. Today they are replaced by garter tattoos. You will be surprised to know that tattoos of garter belt are much more popular than many feminine tattoo designs. This is not just because garters are considered cool and $exy but also because the tattoo design look even better then real garters. Here we present you 50 must try garter tattoos for women –
Garter Tattoos Ideas And Designs
1. The ribbon on the garter tattoos really makes the look of the design. For example this garter tattoo on thigh is looking beautiful due to the ribbon/
2. You can add subtle designs to your garter tattoos because, why not? Here is a subtle lipstick tattoo added to the garter tattoo.
3. Instead of going with the traditional garter tattoo designs you can opt for garter tattoos inspired from tribal designs like this.
4. This garter belt tattoo design is inspired from the Indian rangoli designs and that is why it is looking unique.
5. The thickness of ribbon also matters a lot in garter tattoo design. Here is a loosely tied garter tattoo design with thin pink ribbon.
6. You can also opt for symmetrical garter tattoo design on both thighs but honestly it will look weird to have garter tattoos on both thighs.
7. Garter belt tattoos with guns are also popular among girls but in such designs you have to choose above average garter belt design.
8. Garter couple tattoos are rarely used but believe it or not few men too try garter tattoos. If you are looking for a matching garter tattoo for couple then I would advise to use a diamond tattoo inside it.
9. A garter tattoo design will not fade away easily because of its positioning on thigh and even if it fade away yet it will look cute like this.
10. You can also try black and grey garter tattoo design. It will not look as pretty and neat as its colourful counterpart but still it will have its own aura.