41. Girls can have tattoo of their spirit animal or their favorite animal inked with floral tattoos as decorations.(Queen tattoos on wrist)
42. You can make your floral tattoo design mysterious by adding mysterious symbols (perfectly blended) into the flower leaves.
43. Floral vine tattoos are generally suggested on arms but you can try them on your back as well. Here is a beautiful floral vine tattoo design on the back of this girl.
44. Do not add a long quote to your floral tattoo design because it might make the whole tattoo meaningless. Leave something to the imagination of viewers.
45. You can opt for a lotus flower tattoo because lotus grows in mud. If you become better under pressure then go for lotus floral tattoo.
46. If you go for an outline tattoo of floral vine then be sure that it is not a confusing design and is also on large enough space.
47. You can have small, tiny and simple floral tattoos as well. The best place to have them is either behind the ear or on foot.
48. A really cool floral tattoo idea would be to have the floral vine in the style of bracelet or anklet or garter, just like this.
49. You can try white ink floral tattoos but remember that they will fade away very quickly and they will confuse people a lot.
50. You can add a bee or a small bird (hummingbird) to your floral tattoo design so that it look realistic and appealing.
Which floral tattoo design you would recommend to your friends and why?