Floral tattoos are extremely popular among girls. Floral tattoo art is a huge branch in its own self as there are so many flowers (from rose to lily to daisy to chrysanthemum to daffodils and marigolds) that it often get confusing to choose among them. Different floral tattoos have different meanings. Therefore it becomes necessary for you to opt for the right kind of floral tattoo for yourself. Here we present you gallery of beautiful floral tattoos for men and women –
Floral Tattoos Ideas And Designs
1. Even though many people prefer colourful flower tattoo design sbut in my opinion black and white floral tattoo designs look equally good.
2. This is a unique idea of floral tattoo where a women is shown wearing a flower bead as jewellery piece on her head.
3. One good thing about floral tattoo designs is that even the outline of flower tattoos would look beautiful and beat up most tattoo designs.
4. You can also opt for a flower bouquet tattoo design but make sure that it is not confusing and is on larger part of body.
5. Girls can go for temporary floral tattoo designs and for this they can use henna or mehandi as the design from henna will fade away in few days.
6. The reason why floral tattoos are so popular is that they suit almost any part of the body and on any skin type.
7. Even black and white floral tattoos can be made interesting by adding multiple layers to it just like this.
8. Boys too can try floral tattoos and a good way to try them is by adding them in the background of your already inked tattoo.
9. There are many different flower species that are popular among flower tattoo lovers. One such genus is the Daisy flower which is in existences since the Egyptian era.
10. You can pair up two different kinds of flower species in your tattoo design but make sure they complement each other. Here is a tattoo of tulip and marigold flower.